Chapter 6: Get Up, It's A Minute To Midnight

Chris' POV

Alex came back and I stood up.

"She should be good. Go home and talk to her."

"Thank you." I smiled, hugging her and rushing out to my car. I drove home and walked into the house.

"Camryn!" I called.

"In here." She called from our bedroom. I rushed up the stairs and walked in, closing the door behind me. She was laying on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. I walk over and sit at the food of the bed, rubbing her leg.

"I'm sorry." She says. " I just..I want another baby so bad."

"You don't." I laugh. She sits up and looks at me. "Do you really want to waste a bunch of money on diapers? We gave all of our baby stuff to your brothers, so we'd have to buy everything all over again. We'd lose sleep for the next couple of years, the kids would lose sleep. The kids would have to adjust to having a baby around the house. Everyone's schedule would be thrown out of whack, it's just a really bad time for us to have another baby Camryn."

"I know. I've just always wanted a big family because that's how I grew up and that's how my dad grew up."

"But your grandfather is an only child and your other grandfather only has a sister. Plus, you do have a big family, have you seen the table size we have to request when everyone gets together?"

"I mean I wanted a lot of kids Chris, like my mom had."

"You should've brought this up earlier Camryn." I laughed.

"I know, I was just so caught up in Colton and Caitlyn, wanting to be the best mom ever and give them all of my attention and just kind of forgot."

"If you still want a baby in a year, we can rethink it, deal?"

"Deal." She said with a smile. I crawled closer to her and hugged her tightly, gripping her face and passionately kissing her lips. She kissed back and we pulled away.

"I bought new condoms." I wink, pulling a box out of my pocket. She smiles and kissed me again.

***********************************************************************

Sorry it's short. No ideas!

Listening to Please Remember Me~ Tim McGraw

25 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER