Chapter XXXII

《Next morning》
All the pirates went to the ships to await the arrival of the sailors from the East India Trading Company. Seeing the enemy's flagship, one of the pirates warned their arrival.

Marty: The enemy is here! Let's take them!

They all started to prepare to attack but then saw how more ships appeared out of the mist. So in fear, they could do nothing but keep quiet.

Parrot: Abandon ship. Abandon ship. (Flies away)

As Cotton's parrot flew away, everyone turned to Jack Sparrow making him feel guilty.

Jack: (Regretful) Parley?

In the middle of the ocean, there was a small area of ​​sand where the leaders of each side gathered. Among the leaders of the East India Trading Company were Will Turner, Cutler Beckett, and Davy Jones. And among the pirates were Hector Barbossa, Elizabeth Swann, Ruby Evans; with Jack the monkey on here shoulder, and Jack Sparrow.

Barbossa: (To Will) You be the cur that led these wolves to our door.
Beckett: Don't blame Turner. He was merely the tool of your betrayal. If you wish to see its grand architect, look to your left.

Barbossa, Elizabeth and Ruby looked to their left to stare at Jack Sparrow, who also turned his eyes to the left to try to be inconspicuous. Then seeing that they were looking at him, he tried to confirm his false innocence.

 Then seeing that they were looking at him, he tried to confirm his false innocence

Jack: My hands are clean in this. Figuratively.
Will: My actions were my own and to my own purpose. Jack had nothing to do with.
Jack: Well spoke. Listen to the tool.
Elizabeth: Will, I've been aboard the Dutchman. I understand the burden you bear, but I fear that cause is lost.
Will: No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it. (Looks at Jack)
Beckett: (To Jack) If Turner wasn't acting on your behalf, then how did he come to give me this? You made a deal with me, Jack, to deliver the pirates. And here they are. (Throws him the compass) Don't be bashful. Step up. Claim your reward.
Davy Jones: (To Jack) Your debt to me is still to be satisfied. One hundred years in servitude aboard the Dutchman. As a start.
Jack: That debt was paid, mate. (Pointing at Elizabeth) With some help.
Davy Jones: You escaped.
Jack: Technically.
Elizabeth: (Interrupting) I propose an exchange. Will leaves with us... (To Davy Jones) and you can take Jack.
Will: Done.
Jack: Undone.
Davy Jones: Done.

Ruby: Undone!
B

eckett: Done!
Barbossa: (Against Elizabeth's idea) Jack's one of the ten pirate lords. You have no right.
Elizabeth: King.
Jack: (To Elizabeth) As you command, your nibs.
Barbossa: (To Jack) Balckguard!