Chapter LX

The pirates were running to the coast to leave the ships just freed by Barbossa in the ocean and return them to their original size.

Jack: (Runs with the Pearl in his hands)
Ruby: (Running with the Lotus Flower in her hands) Get ready! Get ready for it!
Jack: It's coming! It's coming! They're coming, they're coming!

Upon reaching a rocky area, Jack ended up dropping the bottle that had the Black Pearl, causing it to break, leaving the ship, in miniature, while it grew, on top of a rock.

Ruby kept the Lotus Flower in her hands because she knew it didn't have everything it needed to grow to its original size yet.

While the Pearl increases its size
Jack: Stand aside! Stan aside!
Henry: Ruby! Drop that ship! Don't you see it's growing?!
Ruby: (Ignores Henry)
Jack: They're coming!

When the ships finished growing, Jack approached the Pearl, disappointed since it was still too small to enter, and raised it in his hands as if it were a toy.

Jack: (Disappointed) It's shrunken.
Barbossa: (Aproaches Jack)
Jack: (Looking at his ship) Why doesn't it unshrink? Maybe it's cold, huh?
Barbossa: (Takes the little ship from Jack)
Ruby: She needs the sea.

Ruby tossed the Lotus Flower into the water at the same time that Barbossa tossed the Black Pearl.

The ships floated for a second, but then they sank, leaving both Jack and Henry confused.

Jack: (Sure that he had lost his ship) She was a fine ship.
Carina: There's energy missing.
Ruby: And I know exactly what kind of energy they need.

Ruby throwed a small trail of fire towards where the small ships had sunk and a few seconds later, both ships, in their original size, refloated, leaving Ruby and Jack proud to be captains of the best ships in the Caribbean.

Ruby finally saw her ship in its original size, when suddenly she felt hands stealing the Onyx Owl from her neck. When she turned, she saw Johari, as she hung the Owl talisman on herself.

Ruby: (Surprised and happy) Johari!
Johari: You did it.
Ruby: I have learned a lot about the charms that Tia Dalma used to do.
Johari: It's obvious since you live in the shack she used to live.
Ruby: Actually, Barbossa helped a lot.
Johari: (To Barbossa) Thank you very much.
Barbossa: You don't have to thank me.
Ruby: (To Johari in a low volume) Hey, I have a proposal for you.
Johari: I'm all ears.
Ruby: What do you think about being my first mate in the Lotus Flower?
Johari: But what's going to happen with Marty?
Ruby: Marty? Wait. Where is him?
Johari: Actually, I have no idea.
Ruby: But you're back. Why he's not?
Johari: I'll tell you what happened. Suddenly we appeared in the middle of the ocean. It was a strong water stream which brought me here. Maybe another stream took him to another place. But if I'm ok, then he's too.
Ruby: So, going back to my proposal, how do you want a person who is not here to have one of the most important positions on the ship?
Johari: I think you're right.
Ruby: There's nothing else to say. Welcome aboard, my first mate.
Johari: (Smiles)

The joy that Jack showed towards the return of the Black Pearl lasted a few seconds as Barbossa threatened him by pointing his gun at his temple, claiming the captaincy of the ship.