Chapter XXXIII

《At the Flying Dutchman》
As expected, Beckett decided to take Jack to the brig and in that place, the pirate imagined more Jack Sparrows. Among them, one with the image of the sea monster that he would be if he were a crew member of the Flying Dutchman.

Imaginary Jack 1: Bravo! You've successfully arrived aboard the Dutchman as Per the overall scheme.
Jack: Look...
Imaginary Jack 2: Oh, yes. Chapeau, mate. Except for this sojourn in the brig, it's utter clockwork.
Jack: (Confused seeing the hallucinations) Go away.
Imaginary Jack 1: What, back to the Locker?
Imaginary Jack 2: Not without you, Jackie.
Jack sea monster: (Shows its presence) Stab the heart. (Leaves his supposed position on the ship) Live forever as captain of the Flying Dutchman. (Takes out its brain) Then again... if you're in the brig... who's to stab the heart? (Licks its brain)
Imaginary Jack 1: Does seem to put immortality a bit out of reach.
Jack: What makes you think that I want to be immortal? If being immortal takes me away from me Apple Pie, I prefer not to be.
Imaginary Jack 1: We are madly in love with that girl.
Jack: My girl. My princess.

Jack watched as the second imaginary Jack that had appeared began to look through his hair until he found a peanut and put it in his mouth. This made both Jack and the other two illusions look at him strangely.

《At the Black Pearl》
Elizabeth: We'll need to use the Black Pearl as a flashship to lead the attack.
Barbossa: Oh, will we now?

Right after a second, they saw how between Pintel, Ragetti, Marty, and other pirates, they climbed Tia Dalma tied up, and thus be able to free Calypso.

Pintel: (To Tia Dalma) All right, Mrs. Fish. Come on.
Will: (To Barbossa) Barbossa, you can't release her.

When Will wanted to oppose freeing Calypso, pirates approached, grabbed Will, Elizabeth and Ruby and began to threaten them with guns, but the last mentioned caught fire from the waist up, causing the other pirates to let her go and stop threatening her.

Elizabeth: (To Barbossa) We need to give Jack a chance.
Barbossa: Apologies, Your Majesty. Too long my fate has not been in me own hands. (Looks at the Piece of Eight that Elizabeth wore around her neck) No longer. (Takes away the piece)

Tia Dalma was moored to the Black Pearl's main mast while a pirate grabbed the plate with the Pieces of Eight and Barbossa dropped off the other two that were missing.

Ruby: (To Tia Dalma) You really want this?
Tia Dalma: I'll finally be free.
Ruby: I have to admit I'm gonna miss you. You taught me about the world I came from.
T

ia Dalma: Flame, I gave you my trust from the very beginning. That first time Jack took you to see my shack, I promised you that you would always be welcome. I would like that little shack to remain the property of the gods for much longer. From now on, you are in charge of caring for and protecting that place that served as my home during my years in prison. That shack is now yours.