Chapter LXII

With Carina
Carina, as Captain Barbossa had ordered, continued to control the rudder towards the Trident, and for that, she had to see the clues left on her diary since the island they were heading to was not found on any map other than on the real stars.

Carina: (Looking at her diary) This has to be it. (Looking at the sky where the constellation carved on the cover of her diary was) It has to be here.
Barbossa: (While fighting against enemy sailors) Find that land. Or we'll all die.
Carina: (From the rudder) We're nearly there! (Stammers) It's here somewhere.

With Jack and Salazar
Jack was still jumping over the cannons, from ship to ship, when suddenly, the sculpture on the bow of the Silent Mary came to life, and tried to attack Jack.

Jack started to back away from the statue but soon he reached a point where he was between the statue and the Captain of the Silent Mary.

Jack, while trying to escape, tripped, and fell sitting on top of a cannon on the Black Pearl. Upon seeing him, a crew member of the Silent Mary activated a cannon on their ship, which pointed directly at Sparrow's face.

Jack, was still for a couple of seconds without knowing what to do, but when he saw that the statue of the Silent Mary was peeking over the deck of the ship, Jack jumped to hang from a rope tied to the cannon that was aimed at him, causing it to aim and fire upwards, impacting the giant statue.

Jack, once again, was surrounded between both ships, the statue, and Salazar, but with a clash between the ships, part of the cursed ship broke, making way for Jack to enter.

On the Black Pearl
Mullroy: (While fighting talks to Carina) Have you found what you're looking for yet, miss?
Carina: I'm trying! (Looking at the constellation) The stars will soon be gone.

At one point, while Barbossa was fighting one of the enemy sailors, this one cut his arm, leaving him clearly at a disadvantage.

Ruby, seeing this, grabbed Barbossa's uninjured arm and led him to a place a little more sheltered from the fighting.

Barbossa: Why did you bring me here?
Ruby: It's not very safe for you to go on fighting with that injury on your arm. It won't stop bleeding easily.
Barbossa: I said we would fight till the end.
Ruby: That's exactly why I want to help you.
Barbossa: What do you intend to do?
Ruby: (Shows a fireball in her hand)
Barbossa: (Shaking his head) You won't do it.
Ruby: I know it is going to hurt but it'll be for the best. You're gonna thank me later.
Barbossa: (Unsure) Are you sure?
Ruby: (Remembering previous statements from Barbossa) Have I ever broken you a promise?
Barbossa: (Sighs)

Barbossa showed Ruby his freshly injured arm and she first washed the area with plenty of water, then cauterized the wound to stop the bleeding. Barbossa clearly felt a lot of pain in the process but still felt stronger to go through with the fight.

Ruby: Better?
Barbossa: (As an affirmation) Let's protect the Black Pearl.

On the Silent Mary
Jack walked feeling more protected, but after a few seconds, Armando Salazar appeared right in front of him.