Chapter XXVIII

The pirates went deep into the jungle until they soon came across a human corpse in a pond.

Barbossa, by tasting the pond water, and noticing that it was sour, was able to ensure that the water had been contaminated.

Pintel, turning the corpse, recognized it immediately. He perfectly remembered a man he had seen in Singapore.

While everyone was shocked and terrified after seeing that corpse, Cotton's parrot showed its presence and when Jack looked back at the shore, he saw how Ragetti warned that they were not alone.

Ragetti: Captain! Hoy! We got company! (Points to another ship approaching the Black Pearl)

Tai Huang, noticing the other ship's arrival, threatened Jack with his pistol. His men did the same, some pointing at Jack, some at Barbossa, and some at Ruby.

Jack: (Scared trying to deliver Barbossa) He's the captain.

Returning to the Black Pearl, they saw Elizabeth being held by pirates from Sao Feng, who had taken control of the ship.

Barbossa: Sao Feng... You showing up here, it is truly a remarkable coincidence.
Sao Feng: (Looks at Jack hidden behind Ruby) What a combo of pirates I just found. The Goddess Flame and behind her hides Jack Sparrow. (To Jack) You paid me great insult once.
Jack: That doesn't sound like me.
Sao Feng: (Punches him in the face)
Ruby: (Sets her hair on fire)

Jack: Shall we just call it square, then?Will: (Aproaches to defend Elizabeth) Release her

Will: (Aproaches to defend Elizabeth) Release her. She's not part of the bargain.
Barbossa: And what bargain be that?
Sao Feng: You heard Captain Turner! Release her!
Jack: (Shocked to see that he had been betrayed by Will) Captain Turner?
Ruby: What kind of treason is that, William Turner?
Gibbs: (Surprised but not as much as Jack and Ruby) Aye, the perfidious rotter led a mutiny against us!
W

ill: I need the Pearl to free my father. That's the only reason I came to this voyage.

Elizabeth: (Angrily aproaches to Will) Why didn't you tell me you were planning this?
W

ill: It was my burden to bear.

Jack: (Talking about Will) He needs the Pearl. (With a mocking voice) Captain Turner needs the Pearl. (To Elizabeth) And you felt guilty. (To Barbossa) And you and your Brethren Court. (Talking to his whole crew) Did no one come to save me just because they missed me?!
R