Chapter LXIII

The Trident caused not only the waters to divide, but also the rock of the island where the constellation of the Trident began. When that happened, Jack and Carina fell through the crack that had formed, falling into an area where it was supposed to be underwater.

Barbossa managed to get away before falling and Ruby transformed into a phoenix, to help in the mysterious place where they were now; and to maintain contact between Jack and Carina, and Barbossa and the other pirates who were on the Black Pearl.

Carina, as she was so surprised and amazed by the beautiful landscape that was seen, didn't notice that her diary had fallen, so she stood up contemplating the views, leaving the diary on the ground. It was Jack who noticed Carina's precious treasure, and picked it up for safekeeping and protecting it.

Carina: (Seeing a sculpture in the distance) Look.
Jack: (Seeing the sculpture) Poseidon's tomb.
Carina: (Calls for Jack and Ruby while approaching the tomb) This way.

(•••)

On the Silent Mary
The dead had Henry tied up, and Salazar was about to possess his body, since it was the only way to step on land without disintegrating.

Lesaro: Capitán, you know the danger. Don't do it.
Magda: He has no choice. Jack is on land going for the Trident.
Lesaro: Capitán, there must be another way. Once you possess the living, there's no coming back. You will be trapped in his body forever.
Salazar: The Trident will set me free. (Resting his sword on Henry's neck while possessing his body) Time to kill a Sparrow.
Henry: No!

(•••)

In the divided waters
When Carina, Jack, and Ruby got close enough to Poseidon's Tomb, they were able to see the magical weapon that could break all curses of the sea.

Carina: Look, Jack. There it is.
Jack: The Trident.
Ruby: Is it save?

Suddenly, a human figure came running up from behind Carina, Ruby, and Jack, ready to attack the pirate captain.

???: (Running to attack Jack) Jack!
Jack: Huh?

Jack pushed Carina away to shield her from the man's attack, while he dodged his attack.

When Jack drew his sword to defend himself, he saw that the man attacking him was none other than Henry Turner.

Carina, not wasting time, got up and ran to the Trident to try to break the curse once and for all. Ruby flew after her to help her get that precious weapon.

While Jack was fighting what appeared to be Henry, the dead arrived without leaving the walls of water to help their captain, who had possessed the body of the young Turner.

At one point, Jack cut the man who was attacking him in the face, and he thought that he would have a way to get rid of his enemy, but soon, Salazar made him see reason.

Jack: (Chuckles) Huh?
Salazar: (In Henry's body) You cut me, you cut the boy, Jack.

As they continued to fight, Salazar (in Henry's body) again knocked Jack out of his sword, leaving him no choice but to escape.