A LIVING TERROR

1

"Suck it, bitch. Yeah, take it all in," he said as he pushed his length into her mouth, pounding into her mouth furiously. She gagged as the tip of his length kept hitting the back of her throat, but he didn't give a care in the world. All he wanted was his pleasure and satisfaction.

      The woman was kneeling before him, blindfolded, and her hands cuffed behind her back. He grabbed the back of her head to make her steady. When he was satisfied with pounding into her mouth, he released her hair and removed his shaft from her mouth. Excess water dropped from her mouth. He carried her to the couch in the room; her legs were bound, too. He put her down, making her kneel on the couch, her face placed on the sofa's leather. He took the whip from his bed and flogged her ass; she gasped in pleasure. He flogged her again, and she let out another moan of pleasure. He kept flogging her until she said her safe word. He dropped the whip and went up to the couch, kneeling behind her, spread her legs, and drew her down towards him. She kept purring, waiting for him to jam her. He tore the sachet of the condom in his hand and wore it.

       He spanked her ass, and she moaned sensually. He spanked her again, and she let out another moan. He aligned his throbbing cock with her wet pussy, and in a swift motion, he drove in. She screamed and tried to scramble away from him, but he held her still, plunging into her, not letting her adjust to his size. She kept gasping in pain as he ravaged her, spanking her occasionally. He pillaged her until her painful gasps slowly became pleasure moans as she gradually shifted to his size.

      "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck," she purred.

He spanked her again as her voice echoed in the room. After a while of hard sex, he hit her G-spot.

     "Yes, yes, yes. Oh, shit," she slurred as he brought her to her climax and gently removed himself from her, leaving her squirting.

He rose from the plush couch, removed the used condom from his shaft, and strolled naked across the cool marble floor to the waste bin where he disposed of it. He then parted the peach-colored curtains to peer out at the sprawling cityscape. Below, thousands of lights twinkled like a constellation against the night's canvas, flickering under a drizzle that whispered promises of a heavier storm later that night. As he admired the view, his phone began to ring from somewhere inside the room. Turning, he was reminded of the situation behind him—his submissive was still bound and waiting. A smirk played at the corners of his mouth at the sight of her vulnerability.  He stepped back into the room, her soft purrs filled the space but he deliberately ignored her.

     He picked up the phone, stroking his shaft, his voice icy as he answered, "What?"

    "Don, we have located the scalawag that stole from us," the voice on the other end reported.

     "Where is he now?"

    "We've taken him to the dungeon."

As he listened, a moan from the woman on the couch cut through the air, sparking a flicker of annoyance. "Hold on," he muttered into the phone before setting it down. He strode over to her and swiftly removed her blindfold.

      Her blue eyes met his, twinkling with an unspoken playfulness that he chose to ignore as he uncuffed her. "Dimitra, it's time to leave."

    "Her lips curled into a pout. "What? I want more," she whined.

     "Hello," he spoke into the phone again, ignoring her.

     "He picked up the phone again, brushing off her protest. "Should we dispose of him, Don?"

      "I'll handle it myself. Give me five minutes." He then turned back to Dimitra, his tone sharp. "What are you still doing here?"

She eyed his massive cock and offered a mischievous smile, suggesting more than words could. Ignoring her insinuations, he walked towards his walk-in closet.