CLUB

When Eros entered his room, Cassandra wasn't there, and it gave him some time to think. He slumped down on the bed, ran his hands over his face, and looked around the room.

"What am I doing? What is going on with me?" he asked himself. He has been asking himself those questions since morning and had not been able to answer them.

Cassandra was occupying his mind in an unhealthy way. It was no longer about sex; he was attracted to her in ways he couldn't even explain, and it was frustrating him because he can't keep on living like that. He tugged at his tie, dragged it away from his neck, and started to pull his shoes. During the interview, all he had thought about was Cassandra and the events of last night. He found himself smiling most of the time at the memories, making the reporter give him confused stares.

He stood up, grabbed his cell phone from the nightstand, and dialed Javier. He had to put a stop to his before it gets out of hand. This was not him; this was not what his father wanted for him, and his father would be so disappointed in him right now. He was losing his mind and surrendering to a woman.

"Mr. Castillo?" Javier's voice came from the other end, jerking him out of his thoughts.

Eros rolled his eyes; he knew Javier was teasing him right now by being formal. "Where are you?"

"I went to supervise the shipment. How did the interview go?"

"Great. I need you to find someone for me."

"Who?"

"A therapist. I need the best one in the country."

There was silence at the other end of the line as if Javier was taking in what he just said. "Wow, what made you change your mind about getting one? You have never agreed to seek help..."

"I don't need help!" Eros spat through gritted teeth. "Well, not that kind of help you are talking about. I think I need to find a professional to speak to."

"What exactly are you working on?"

"It's my life..."

"I need to know what kind of person I am finding exactly."

"Just find someone that deals with mental issues," Eros gritted and hung up, tossed his phone on the bed, and sucked in a sharp breath. His heart dropped to the floor when the door opened, and Cassandra walked in. He sat on the bed, looking at her.

"Er...I'm sorry, I didn't know you were back and in the room."

Eros ignored her. His heart was racing so fast just at the sight of her, he didn't know how his voice will sound if he speaks. To his surprise, Cassandra walked up to him.

"You look stressed out, the interviewer must have harassed you with questions."

What was she doing now? His whole body tensed up when she climbed in behind him and held his shoulders. His face crumpled into a confused frown as she started to massage him gently. This might be another wet dream.

"What are you doing?" he asked, hoping his voice came out as gruffly as he wanted it.

"I am helping you relax," she said slowly, almost in a whisper.

Was she seducing him right now? He shrugged her off before he completely loses his mind. Her touch was sending currents down his body, and he might snap out of control. He stood up. "What is this?"

She huffed and pouted. Damn, she looked so cute doing that, he had to look away from her to be able to remain sane.

"I am trying to apologize for last night, please, I was only drunk and didn't mean whatever I said and for hitting you, I'm sorry about that too... I figured that since you took care of me last night...I should pay..."