YOU NEED ME

WARNING: ⚠⚠️⚠️ This chapter contains explicit sexual content. For 18+ readers only

   Carlos came out of the shower and was drying his hair with a towel when he heard a loud banging on his entrance door. He waited a while, looking towards his bedroom door. He wasn't expecting anyone, except Eros had already found out about his little adventure with his woman. Eros was the devil's son and had ways of finding out about everything. It could also be that the b*tch Dimitra had run her mouth while trying to please him, or the slave whom Eros shot had decided to leak a secret to save her life.

The banging came harder the second time, he dumped the towel he was using to dry his hair on the dresser and went out of his room, headed down the stairs into the living room and to the door. He took a deep breath and peeped into the peephole. His racing heart slowed down a bit when he saw Dimitra standing there, looking like she had a good cry. His brows drew together in a frown. He wondered how she knew his place and what she was doing there. 

He turned the doorknob and opened the door. Dimitra walked in without waiting for an invitation. He stared at her as she walked to the center of his room, her heels clicking on the hard floor. He poked his head out in the hallway to see if there was anyone else, then, closed his door, twisted the lock, and turned to face her.

She eyed the towel wrapped around his waist and that was when he realized he was only covered in that towel. He swore he saw a ghost of a smile on her face.

     "How did you know..."

    "Shh..." she hushed him, putting her forefinger between her lips, and, walked seductively towards him.

Carlos still didn't understand what was going on, he didn't know if it was a setup or not. She wrapped her slim fingers around his clothed shaft and smiled. He felt a surge shoot through him, but he had to try and be rational this time. He held her hand and pushed it away from his already hardened manhood. He knew she had gotten him already and he was going into her, but for formality's sake.

    "Dimitra, what..." he stopped himself from asking what brought her there. He could already tell what brought her. "How did you find my place?"

    "Is that even important right now? When all you need is me?"

     "Eros would kill the both of us if he finds out what's going on."

     "Are you going to tell him? 'Cause I don't plan to," she said in a sultry voice, her eyes already shimmering with lust.

    "I am not going to tell him, but, you know how Eros finds out things and we were seen last time."

     "By that dirty slave, who is lying down in Adella's room as good as dead?"

      "Adella is taking care of her and she would wake soon..."

Dimitra sighed in frustration and grabbed his manhood again, he shuddered. "Stop talking already and f*ck me."

   The command in her voice aroused Carlos. He turned her, grabbed her supple breasts from behind, and fondled them like he was squeezing oranges, she started to moan and rub her ass on his hard cock.

  "Is this what you want?" he asked.

   "Yeah, yeah," she purred.

     "This is what you want."

    "Yeah, you know what I want," she said, turned, and crushed her lips with his, while running her hands over his hardness again.

     He unzipped her dress and tore the little, black, flare dress she wore away from her body, exposing her transparent, red lingerie. She came prepared, to seduce him. He grabbed her breasts again in both hands, and fondled them while she moan, he quickly pulled down the straps of her bra, and grabbed her nipple with his mouth, while squeezing the other breast. She kept moaning in pleasure and running her hands through his sandy brown hair. After sucking her, he shoved his towel away from his waist, her eyes glimmered with greed and lust as his manhood was exposed, she smiled and stepped out of her panties, and he grinned, pushing her down on his red rose couch.