SEDUCTION NIGHT 2

WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ This chapter contains violence, use of substance, and strong language. Read at your own discretion.

The brunette mixed the substance on the table, hit it with a ruler, and sniffed it. She smiled as she sniffed in the substance and tilted her head, looking at the ceiling. This was what she lived for, so she kept all those drug lords and rich men around. They gave her enough money to get her Coke. She wanted nothing more in life as long as she kept f*cking men to get her coke. Last night's client was one she wouldn't forget in a hurry. He was an extremely hot and handsome hunk and a master in bed, too. He was the kind of client she needed every night. He didn't only give her the most mind-blowing sex, but he also tossed her a considerable pay, which would last her a few days. And she loves his angry spirit.

Although he had been mad at her for disrupting his phone call with his friends, she still found him sexy, even when he tossed her out of bed and choked her while threatening her. But what she liked the most about the night was the money he dumped on her.

A heavy knock came at her door, and she looked up immediately. She had asked Jenny to stop visiting her at night. She was not always around at night, but the nosy b*tch would not hear her. She pushed the other wrap of coke under the table, stood up, and wiped her nose, sniffing to make sure she appeared normal. Without checking the peephole, so sure it was her nosy neighbor, she yanked the door open and came face to face with a tall, pretty woman in a supervillain costume. A pair of black leather pants, jackets, and gloves. Her face was not recognizable because of her makeup.

"Yes? Can I help you?" Bella asked, casting her a leery look and standing between the door and the lady.

"You are Bella Alvarez, right?"

"And you are?" Bella asked.

The mysterious lady pushed her away and walked into her apartment with so much confidence. Bella walked up to her.

"Who the hell are you, and what are you doing in my apartment?"

The lady turned and hit her on the face so hard that she saw stars and crashed to the ground. Bella tried to get up, but her eyes were dizzy, and she heard the sinister laughter from the mysterious lady. Wondering if she was dreaming, she blinked twice and pinched herself. When she felt the impact, she looked up and heard the metallic sound of a knife. The lady went behind her, stooped down, and put the knife to her neck.

"Now, that should teach you some manners," the lady said in a low and cold voice.

"What do you want?" Bella asked, her voice strangled.

"Your life."

"Leave me the f*ck alone," Bella said and screamed in agony when the knife was driven into her arm.

The intruder drew the small knife away from her arm, and blood gushed out. "Now, that's for yelling at me."

Bella was whimpering in pain now, wondering what she had done to any b*tch to come after her like this. Her business was with men. The intruder removed the duct tape from her leather jacket, tore it, and duct taped her mouth. She took out wires, tied her hands behind her, and tied her legs; then, the intruder stood in front of her.

"I came to teach the likes of you to stay away from what belongs to me."

Bella started to say that she had nothing that belonged to the woman, but the duct tape muffled her voice. The intruder walked around her tiny apartment, looking around the place, her hands stuck in her pocket.

"This sh*thole you live in is as ugly as you," said the intruder as she took out her gun and quickly pointed it at Bella. "You are going to write your suicide letter. Where do you keep your papers and your directories?"