SHOCKER

Lucia dragged Carlos up the stairs as quickly as possible. He followed her sheepishly like a sheep being led to the slaughter. It's been a while since they did their little rumble. Since Dimitra woke up, Carlos has not been steady.

     When they got to the restroom, Carlos started to pull at her blouse but she slapped his hand off and folded her arms across her chest. With his face creased into a frown, he placed a hand on her shoulder.

      "Is everything alright?"

      "No, everything is not alright. You said you will buy my freedom, but you haven't done anything about it since."

    Carlos had promised to buy her freedom. He had said he would pay Eros to own her, he didn't like that he had to come over to Eros' to have sex with her. He was beginning to like her and he wanted her to be his, but he just haven't found the time to speak to Eros about it.

     He sighed and held her shoulders with both hands, turning her to face him. The pout on her lips made her look cute. "I was serious when I said I will do that, but you know, Eros has been so busy with his new experiment these days that he hardly gives time for other things."

     "You mean Cassie?"

     "Oh, is that her name? I wonder how well she gives it to him to make him crawl at her feet. That girl must be a..."

     "Enough!" Lucia cut him off, and her face looked pissed. "I don't want to hear about her anymore. So, if you were given the chance, you will go after too?"

     Carlos was hesitant to answer the question. "Babe, you know it's you I want, besides she is Eros' property now." He would probably go for her if he gets an opportunity. If he could get the sophisticated Dimitra to fuck him, who was that slut slave that he couldn't get?

    He didn't understand why Eros was always getting the sexiest girls. Even though that girl was a slave, he must admit she is a looker and her body is banging and now Eros has shoved Dimitra to the side and focused on this new girl. He could also get her if he tried. He wanted what was Eros' no matter how risky it was. He wanted the women in his life, he wanted everything that Eros owns.

     "Carlos? Carlos?" Lucia's voice brought him out of his sick thoughts.

     "Yes, baby."

Lucia cast him a leery look. "What are you thinking about?"

  He flashed her a cocky grin, wrapped his arms around her waist, and drew her to him, pressing her body against his. "I am thinking of the many things I will do to you when we are finally free."

    Lucia peeked at him from under her lashes. "So, why don't you start doing them to me right away?" Her voice was sultry now and the look in her eyes could disarm any man.

    Carlos crushed his lips against hers, grabbing her butt as he kissed her, pressing her to his erection. The kiss grew hungrier and more ferocious and in no time they were out of their clothes. Carlos lifted her from her hips and sat her on the counter, spreading her legs so wide that her pink wet pussy came into view. She was moaning now and fondling one of her breasts with one hand.

     "Oh, yeah..." she purred as his tongue flicked over her clit. She closed her eyes, grabbed his hair, and bit her lower lip.

   He flicked his tongue over her clit, sucking and licking it, and then his finger slid inside her. She gasped and her grip on his hair tightened.

     "Oh...my...God...Carlos, what are you doing to me?"

     He let out a low hum from his throat as his tongue and hand moved faster on her clit and pussy. Her back arched and her legs involuntarily clutched around him, but he pushed them wider and kept eating her out. He finger fucked her until he felt a warm liquid pour on his fingers and her body vibrating violently.