MASTER EROS, FUCK ME, PLEASE 2

"Stand up," Eros commanded her. She sprang up from bed scrambling over to him like a child offered some candy. "Undress me and take me all in, all of me."

"Yes, master," she said and placed her hand on the band of his boxers to pull it down.

"With your teeth."

She nodded and moved closer, gently biting the band of his boxers, careful not to touch his flesh. It took a little effort, but she pulled down his shorts and his hardened cock sprang out at her. She watched it with sheer pleasure, her eyes filled with greed and passion at the prospect of having his shaft in her mouth soon.

Eros saw her reaction and he smirked. He decided to tease her the more. She was so eager to take him all in and he could tell she couldn't wait for him to be buried deep inside her. He moved away from the bed and her eyes fell as she watched him go into the other room where the binds were. She collapsed back in bed with frustration and started touching herself again, while Eros sorted through the equipment he needed.

Her moan filled the room as she pleasured herself. Eros reappeared in the room with handcuffs, a blindfold, a hairband, ball gags, ropes, and a whip. He dropped the items on the edge of the bed and motioned her to come. She curled, got up, and crawled to him at the foot of the bed. He handed her the hairband. She took it, swept her hair back, and tied it up in a ponytail. He handed her the blindfold, she wore it and smiled up at him. He turned her back and cuffed her hands behind her. She giggled as he spanked her ass and turned her to face him again.

"Now, suck me hard and nice."

"Yes, master," the lady replied in a sultry voice. She took her head closer to him and groped with her mouth to find his cock. When she found it, she stuck out her tongue and let it dance around his head for a while. She licked him from the tip to his balls and back again. Eros shut his eyes, relishing the moment. She flicked her tongue on his head for a while and slowly wrapped her mouth around him. Inch by inch, she took him in and started going up and down his shaft, slowly at first then her tempo increased.

Eros watched her as her head bobbed up and down his rigid, spear. He started pushing into her slowly, until he was pounding into her mouth, fast and hard, leaving her gagging with each hit. He held the back of her head in place and thrust his manhood into her mouth. Drops of saliva fell from her mouth as his tip kept hitting the back of her throat. Her face had gone purple and her moans were more of sobs now but Eros couldn't care less, all he wanted was to get satisfied.

After pounding her to his satisfaction, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and she swallowed the excessive saliva and smiled, waiting for more instructions. Eros went toward the nightstand and took a sachet of condom that lay there, tore it, and slid it onto his hardness. The whore was still kneeling by the edge of the bed, anticipating more.

He grabbed the whip by the foot of the bed and stared at her naked body for a while. She had butterfly and rose tattoos crested on each of her breasts. Her nipples and belly button were pierced. She had ligature marks all over her body. She was certainly a pro.

"You know your safe word right?"

"Yes, master," she answered meekly.

It gladdened him to hear his women submit to him and the way she played the submissive was top-notch. She wasn't new to the game. He raised the whip and flung it across her body, it landed on her breasts, she yelped and he felt pleasure shoot through him. He flogged her breast again, this time harder than the first time. She yelped again but it ended as a moan. Eros kept flogging her breast, with each new stroke harder than the previous one. he flogged her until purple marks appeared on her breasts and the skin around her breast and until she was sobbing then she screamed out her safe word. Eros was so aroused now, that he quickly grabbed her and turned her to back him while she was still sobbing.

"Green," she muttered.

"What do you say to me?" his voice was husky with lust.

"Fuck me, please," she cried.

"What?"

"Master Eros, fuck me, please!"

He pushed her upper body down on the bed and climbed in behind her. Her sobs had turned into moans of anticipation now. He tapped his hardened cock on her ass for a while, then he put it into her hot, wet, pussy and drove in with a maniacal force. She screamed.

"You should be screaming my name."

"Master Eros fuck me hard, please!" she cried again.

"Good," he said and as if he was given a go-ahead order, he pounded into her, hard and deep, holding her cuffed hands right behind her back while thrusting.

She sobbed and moaned at the same time as he pillaged her, claiming his masculinity and his name. Pounding her with maniacal rage and the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room mixed with the whore's cries of painful pleasure.

Lucia was always horny and had always wished for Eros to be inside her. She was always disappointed each time he chose someone else at the seduce me, night instead of her. She was dying to be on the same bed with him, to feel him inside of her, to be his submissive. When she had been taken out of the slave quarters to work in the main mansion, she had been happy and had been hopeful that her dreams of being Eros' submissive would come true but he never noticed her. She had touched herself, fantasizing about him touching her. She always has the picture of his face in her head while touching herself and she always reached her peak with it. She just wanted him inside her. She was getting desperate about it.

So, she always stood by the door of the dark room, peeping at Eros as he had sex with the other women. While she watched, she touched herself and gets her satisfaction. Tonight wasn't an exception. She was busy watching Eros and the whore and touching herself that she didn't notice that she had company.

It was not until someone with a deep voice cleared their throat that she got herself. She quickly closed her legs and brought down her skirt. The man who caught her had a sinister smile plastered on his face. She glared at the man. She was horny, mad, and scared. She was mad at him for interrupting her before her bliss, but she was scared he was going to report her to Eros and only heavens know what Eros would do to her. She knew the man, he was Eros' friend and one of the most handsome ones.

What was he doing here for crying out loud?

"Is that how you get your bliss?" Carlos asked, his eyes running over her body.

"I...I...I was just..." she was out of words.

"You were just what?" he moved his ear closer to her.

"Please, sir. This won't happen again I promise."

"What do I get for keeping my mouth shut?"

The question triggered Lucia. She ran her eyes up and down the man. He was a handsome man too, he was well structured and who knows, he might also be massive down there and could be a lord in bed too. Smiles tugged at the corners of her lips. She was horny and he wanted to keep his fucking mouth shut for a price. It's not that she couldn't beg out her way right now, but she preferred to fuck her way out instead. She licked her lower lips and flashed him a sultry smile.

"Do you accept gifts in kind then?" she asked, pulling at her top and exposing her cleavages.

He smirked. "What if kind is the only gift I accept?"

"Then that would be perfect because this girl here is damn ready." She pushed down her blouse to expose her black lacy bra. She shifted closer to him. "And, I am not wearing any panties," she whispered.

"But there is a problem," he said, his brows drawing into a frown.

A frown creased her face. "What is that?"

"You are not allowed out of here and there is no room for us here, so where will I collect my gift?"

She chuckled. "Except you don't use the toilet, Mr. Carlos. There is a saying that when the desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable. So are you in or out?"

He smiled lopsidedly and followed her sheepishly as she grabbed his collar and led him into the adjoining restroom.