SEX IN THE CITY

WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️🔞: This chapter contains sexual content which might be offensive to some readers. Please do not read if you are under 18. Do not read if you are not a fan of BDSM sex. Read at your own discretion.

Cassandra watched as the two women bonded with ropes and cuffs and knelt on the floor. She didn't understand anything Lucia said to her. She leaned closer to Lucia again and whispered.

"Do you mind explaining the game to me?"

"Is BDSM, you know what it means, right?"

"I have heard of it."

"Okay, now you will watch it and know what it entails. Just watch and learn. Most of these men here are very dominant when they have sex, so they do this to you when you go into the bedroom with them. You become their slaves."

"How does that even work...?"

"We have two slaves here!" a middle-aged man announced, interrupting Cassandra and Lucia. The crowd in the room cheered.

Lucia quickly turned away from Cassandra as if glad she was liberated from the floods of questions Cassandra was willing to throw at her.

"One new slave and an old slave. Of course, you can tell from their countenance!" the man continued.

Cassandra's eyes shifted to Eros, watching the show intently on the floor, seeming to have forgotten about her. It relieved her.

"As we all know, the game is about who says the safe word first. You know your safe words, slaves?"

"Yes, sir," the older slave said.

"I can't hear you! The new slave, what did you say? You have been taught, haven't you?"

"I have been taught, sir," the new girl answered.

"Alright. You scream your safe word when you feel pain, or it's getting too extreme."

"Yes sir," the girls chorused.

"Now, let the show begin, and you know the prize for winning?"

"Yes, sir!"

The lights were turned off, and everywhere was dead silent. Cassandra looked around and couldn't even see the next person beside her. When the lights came on again, it was only on the stage, and two naked men were standing in front of the girls. The crowd cheered. Cassandra leaned closer to Lucia again.

"Is this like a cinema or what?"

Lucia chuckled. "Don't worry, Cassie, I felt weirder than you when I came here for the first time, but you will get to enjoy it."

"But how does anyone enjoy sex when being punished?"

"They are not being punished. It's a different kind of sex, and most people are aroused by pain, I mean, most normal people. You should try it out some time," Lucia said and faced the stage where the men were pounding their length into the mouths of the gagging slaves now. "You might want to brace yourself; this can be really erotic, and it might arouse you tonight. Soon, you will hear other people moaning too."

Cassandra huffed and watched on. The new girl was blonde, while the old was brunette.

     Some men came on stage and tied the hands of the girls to poles that had been set on the stage, making them completely lose their freedom. The naked man with the brunette pounded in her mouth ferociously, and she kept gagging, and excess saliva dropped from her mouth as her master pounded. While the man with the blonde was taking things easy, letting her move her head up and down his shaft. The blonde was sexy with larger breasts that looked supple as they were tied, making her nipples even pinker and more attractive.