SEX IN THE CITY 2

WARNING: ⚠️⚠️⚠️🔞 This chapter contains sexual content which might be offensive to some readers. Only for 18+ readers.

      Cassandra never thought she would enjoy this kind of sex whatsoever. The women were literally in pain and were crying, and she wondered how anyone could consent to be punished in the name of sex.

     The men were using vibrators on the women, whose hands and legs were hung and spread apart now, and they were screaming, but the screams sounded like that of pleasure. The audience was cheering, and when the men inserted their shafts into the asses of the women, they began to moan as the men banged them menacingly.

"Do you f*cking like it?" the men kept asking as they banged the women.

The girls kept nodding and replying in muffled voices as the men hit them. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" the girls kept screaming.

      Cassandra stood up and told Lucia she was going to the restroom. She felt like she was suffocating in the room. Lucia pointed her toward the bathroom, and she started to leave carefully so that she wouldn't step on the toe of anyone.

     Dimitra pushed Carlos away from her and started to unzip her dress. Carlos stood there watching her as she pulled the sleeves of the dress from her shoulders, letting the dress fall away from her body and down to her legs. She was naked underneath and only had her six inches heels on. When Carlos saw her nude body, his eyes popped out. She smiled at the effect she was having on him. She sat on the slab and spread her legs wide apart, giving him a view of her pink, wet pussy. He stood there as if he was spellbound, looking at her wetness. She flashed him a sultry smile and started to play with her breast, letting out moans of pleasure.

      He moved towards her like a magnetic force was dragging him. Her smile broadened, and she kept letting out soft, sexy moans, coaxing his mind to think only of her and the adventure he was going on with her. Carlos looked down at her wetness.

"Eat me," she commanded.

He obeyed, slowly went down, and kissed the walls of her vagina, then flicked his tongue over her clit. She gasped and grabbed his hair.

     "Oh, yes!" she purred in satisfaction rolling her eyes to the back of her head.

        He flicked his tongue over her clit repeatedly as she moaned loudly, wriggling her body and grabbing his hair, pushing his head down. Her legs kept shuddering as he pleased her. After a while of pleasing her, he pulled away from her. She slowly got down from the slab and squatted in front of him, looking up at him with a sexy smile still on her face. She slowly started unbuckling his belt.

      It was surreal to Carlos because he had never thought Dimitra would want to do anything with any other man. They all knew how into Eros she was. She unzipped his pants and pulled them down. Her eyes dilated with raw lust when his stiff shaft sprang out at her. She giggled and grabbed it with her hand, stroking it gently. Carlos closed his eyes and inhaled deeply.

She stroked his shaft and played with his balls with her tongue, giggling while he let out low hums of pleasure. After a while of stroking and playing with his length, she stuck out her tongue, making it dance around the head, then she closed her mouth over his rigid cock, her matte, red-colored lips sliding down the roughness of his length until she took it all in and her head started bobbing up and down his manhood.

    "Oh, f*ck," Carlos grunted, grabbing her hair.

     She held his thighs to steady herself as she moved up and down while his balls hit her chin repeatedly. She stood up after a while of the mind-blowing blowjob turned her back at him, and tilted her ass towards him, wiggling it, smiling, and inviting him to plunge into her pulsating pussy. He went behind her, spanked her ass, and she moaned, robbing her ass on his hard cock. He raised one of her legs and placed it on the slab, making her stand on one leg.