RUSSIAN ROULETTE

Eros sat down on the single couch, waiting for Cassandra to be brought in. The door flung open in no time and Bully led a sexy dressed Cassandra inside. The bright lights were turned on and he could see her clearly. The chief has done a good job dressing her up.

She wore a black skin-tight, leather skirt that exposed all the curves of her round booty. Even though she was still skinny, her sexy curves were still visible, and her pretty face has been accentuated by make-up. Her eyes were darker and pronounced with the help of the eyeshadow. Her top was cropped and revealed her flat belly.

She hugged herself, covering what she could as Bully led her to stand in front of Eros. There was a chair behind her and a rope on top of it. Bully bowed slightly and left as quietly as he could, shutting the door gently behind him.

Cassandra was left alone with Eros. She prayed silently for the ground to open up and swallow her, it would be better than having his lustful eyes ravishing her. She picked a sudden interest on the floor, refusing to look up, refusing to meet his gaze, silence hovered over them for a while before Eros stood up, started to unbutton his shirt, and moving towards her.

Her heart rate increased as he came closer, and his scent started wafting into her nostrils and began to toil with her sense. He remained calm as he pulled his shirt and tossed it on the bed. She kept her gaze on the floor, refusing to look at his perfect body, she didn't trust herself with him so close to her.

He reached out and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. The touch of his finger on her skin sent electricity down her body. She swallowed hard. He was going to win if he continued like this, her knees were already weak. He went closer and she stepped back, he still came until her legs hit the chair and she slumped down on it. He raised her chin toward him, his orbs dark with lust.

"I want you all for myself and you are going to give me what I want right away."

She glared at him without saying a word. It was the way he addressed her like a piece of his property that infuriates her. She felt anger seething through her now as he looked down on her.

"You don't own me," she said, but her voice only came out in a whisper.

She was scared of him alright, but she didn't know where she gathered the courage to talk back at him.

"Of course, I do, bebita. This is your only chance of saving your life." He left her side, took out a gun from the nightstand, and dragged a chair to her front. He sat down and showed her the gun. "I am not a patient man, and you have caused me so much humiliation. People are in doubt of my capabilities because of you."

Cassandra's heart beats faster, and a wave of panic hit her, not from sitting so close to him, but because she knew what he wanted to do. He smiled sinisterly when he saw the panic on her face.

"You always have an option. Obey me and live." He took out one cartridge from his pants pocket and showed it to her. If you obey me, you live, if you disobey me, it's just a matter of time before you die. So, the choice is yours to make." He leaned back on his seat, fixing the bullet to the gun.

She watched him put the one cartridge in the chamber of the revolver, turned, and closed it. Tears pooled up in her eyes, but Eros was not the one to be moved by tears. She couldn't hold back her tears as she glared hatefully at him. She saw his jaw tighten and a small frown crumpled his face, then he looked away from her like he couldn't bear to look at her. He was quiet for a while and then the frown deepened and when he spoke, he was looking at her lap.

"So, what's it gonna be?" he asked.

"I rather die than let you touch me," she snarled as two loops of tears dropped from her eyes. At that moment, she was reminded why she needed to hate this man.

He took her away from her life and the only family she knew, he murdered her father and he wanted to bully her into having sex with him. She was never one to be bullied because she was one defiant and stubborn girl that won't let anyone, whoever they may be, trample on her. She was tired of being here like this anyway. She wanted to die, yet she wanted to live and get her revenge on him. She hates him so much.

His eyes went dark with a fury this time, he grabbed her cheeks in his palm, pressing them until they hurt. She tried to control the tears, but they kept pooling in her eyes and falling on their own. His face was furious as he stared into her eyes.

"Prepare to die bitch." He threw her face away and she yelped. He stood up immediately, dragged the rope from under her, and went behind her, putting her arms behind her. He tied her hands behind the chair and sat in front of her again. "Let's see how lucky you get this time." He placed the mouth of the revolver under her chin and stared at her once again as if giving her one more chance to reconsider.

The word 'please' sat on her tongue, but her stubborn head wouldn't just let her say the words. She rather die than let him mess her up. She closed her eyes.

Eros had thought that she would quickly succumb to him once he brought the idea of Russian Roulette. He had expected her to shriek with dread and beg him to have all of her, he had imagined it, he had relished the moment before she was brought in by Bully. She wasn't going to lose her life over sex, he had thought to himself.

But it was a heavy slap to his face when she still maintained that she won't let him touch her even after panicking from what she knew he wanted to do. What kind of a woman was she? It had made him furious; it had enraged him and at that moment, he was so blinded by rage, that he wanted to end her there and then and end whatever stupid reasons he had for keeping her alive.

She was nothing to him and her life won't matter. No one would question him about her anyway. He had his way in everything he did and ending her wasn't going to be an exception. He pressed the metal of the revolver below her chin, between her neck and her chin, and waited before he pulled the trigger, trying so hard to ignore those silent tears that ran down her cheeks.

When he had first seen her tears, he had almost stopped everything, like he always did. He had almost given her another chance; he had almost let her walk away again and wait for another opportunity to come to ask her again. But she was already taking advantage of his mercy and felt she ruled the place. He needed to treat her with an ironclad hand so that she would fear him.

He needed to be this ruthless to stay on top of this game. He needed to also prove himself to his father. He needed that sick bastard lying somewhere in the ground to know he could handle things perfectly. So, he had looked away from her face and had ignored the tug on his heart. Then he had asked her for the last time what it was going to be, and she had looked him in the eyes and said she rather dies than let him touch her.

The anger from that statement made him pull the trigger, the gun clicked but did not shoot. He was blinded by rage now and was more than willing to kill her, to perceive the metallic smell of blood. Her blood.

"I am going to kill you and cut you up in slices, you hear me bitch," he said and grabbed the back of her neck with his free hand. Somehow, he still hoped she gives up on her stubbornness and beg him for mercy. But she just closed her eyes and kept fighting back the tears, by biting her lower lip.

She was prepared to die, and he was prepared to kill. He pulled the trigger the second time and this time, she shuddered. But it was another click from the gun. Then the door flung open, and Dimitra came hurrying in and talking.

"Eros, the policia is here and would like to speak with you..." She stopped when she saw what was going on.

The whole anger quickly slipped away from Eros like he just needed a distraction to bring him back to sanity. Cassandra was sobbing now and her whole body spasmed with tears. Eros removed the gun from her and faced Dimitra.

"Sorry to interrupt, but the policía would like to ask some routine questions about the incident. But I will tell them you are busy. By all means, continue what you were doing," she said and started moving back toward the door.

Eros aimed the gun at the mirror in the room. Frustration had taken over him again and he aimed to pull that trigger until the bullet was discharged. But when he pulled the first trigger, the bullet went off and hit the mirror, and it shattered into pieces.