MONSTER

Cassandra's heart hammered against her ribcage and a cold sweat broke out on her skin. She might not be alive to see the brightness of the next day. This monster of a man standing in front of her, although he was a sexy structure, covered in casual vintage clothing, was also a living terror. His eyes have a way of growing five shades darker whenever he was furious and she had seen this look on him before, on the night they were supposed to spend together.

She might be a strong-willed woman, but he unnerves her, and his presence unravels her thoughts. She always has a war going on in her whenever he was present, and he wondered if every woman felt the same way for him. He was a magnetic force of attraction, and she hates that she could still be attracted to him in that way when she hated him so much and when he frightens her so much. It was a fatal attraction.

There was nothing for her to do but back away, but he came after her, his eyes focused on her, his smile downright dangerous. That he was smiling surprised her until she remembered that his smile was more brutal that his frown. Her lips quivered. She wanted to start apologizing to start saying something, but something told her that the man right in front of her, coming after her, stalking her with his wicked eyes like a predator about to devour its prey needed no explanations. She prayed silently for help to come her way, but prayers don't always work.

Her back hit the wall, and his palms hit the wall at the very next instant, either side of her head trapping her there. He was so close that she could feel his heat and drink in his cologne. It toyed with her senses, and she almost felt giddy by it if not for her heart that was pounding for different reasons. He grabbed her neck with one palm, wrapping his fingers around her, tightening them. Her hands went up to his, one arm around her neck, but her strength was no match for his.

He was strangling the air out of her, her eyes were popping out, and she was gasping for air, but his eyes grew darker and darker that she knew that she was breathing her last. She choked and tried to speak.

"Pl... plea...please..."

His hold loosened on her, and he left her neck. She slid down the wall until she was sitting on the floor, wrapping her hands around her neck, coughing, and trying to catch her breath.

"B*tch," he cussed.

She looked up at him, their eyes met only that hers were filled with hate. All the attraction she felt for him a few seconds ago was dispelled. He grabbed her hair and made her stand up. She fought the tears that were threatening to run down. She wouldn't humor him by crying. She knew he wanted her to plead for his mercy, he wanted her to cry and break down in his front. She had just tried that now and she wasn't willing to try it anymore. She won't let him win, even though he was likely to, she was going to give it her best shot.

He shoved her to the wall and pinned her head to the wall with his forearm on her neck, then he leaned closer to her ear, and she felt his breath fanning hot on her cheek.

"You will pay for ever raising your filthy hands on me, more importantly, I am going to make you beg me to f*ck you, and I am going to f*ck you so hard that you would plead for mercy. I won't force myself on you, you will come willingly to me, crawling, begging, crying." His voice was cold as steel, and it sent chills all over her body. He moved away from her, looking into his eyes.

All she saw was a monster, the devil in human form and she couldn't hold back the hate she felt. She dragged in a deep breath, but it was spiced by his scent. Then a lone tear slid down her cheek.

"I hate you, monster," she snarled, glaring at him, daring him with her eyes to hit her, that was what he was good at anyway.

~~~