EXPLOSION

Vote and comment if you love the story❤️

               Shit, shit, shit, shit.

      Apollo quickly dropped her as Eros approached them. Her heart was hammering against her ribcage now, and she thought of what to do to save Apollo from Eros' rage. Everyone went dead silent; the only noise heard was Eros' footsteps. She was torn between explaining herself and watching to see what Eros had to say. Explaining would mean she was guilty, but keeping calm meant she didn't know what Eros could do to Apollo.

Eros walked up to them and pushed Apollo on the chest. "Why were you carrying her?" he demanded.

       "Eros..." Cassandra began to speak, but Eros shot her a mean stare.

     "I didn't ask you the question." He turned back to Apollo, who was now standing with his head bent. "What do you think you are doing with her?"

     "We played games, and he lifted me like that because our team won. It means nothing!" Cassandra said, letting the words out of her mouth quickly so Eros won't stop her.

Eros glared at her, and somehow, she fixed her gaze on his chest, unable to look him in his eyes. Now was not the time to challenge him; she didn't want him to carry out his anger on Apollo. He glared at her for a while, then turned to Apollo and grabbed him by the collar.

"Now, let me give you a strict warning, keep your damn hands to yourself unless I ask you to touch her because next time, I won't be this benevolent." He shoved Apollo away, turned, grabbed Cassandra by the wrist, and dragged her away with him. "Bully, follow me now," he called. Bully trailed behind them as the other men remained silent until they were in the house.

Cassandra snatched her hand away from him once they were in his room, he ignored her and turned to Bully.

"What did you find out about him?"

Bully hiked his shoulders before he spoke. "Nothing. His parents died at a very young age, leaving him in the hands of his brutal uncle, who passed away a few years ago from cancer. Nothing so peculiar except his street fights."

Cassandra's heart relaxed, and she was very proud of Apollo. How did he manage to manipulate his identity like that? She chewed on her inner cheek to suppress her smile. Eros dismissed Bully and turned to face her.

"What were you doing amid men?" he asked, glaring at her. She annoyed and calmed him at the same time. What kind of a human was she?

"Game. I was playing games, and you had no right to disrupt us."

Eros chuckled sarcastically. "Disrupt you? You didn't see how that guy was staring at you and grabbing your body? Were you oblivious to that?" his tone has picked up again.

"We were only excited, and he lifted me out of excitement."

"Out of excitement? He was disrespecting your body..."

Cassandra scoffed. "You are the one to talk? If he was doing what you accuse him of, he is no different from you because you see me as a sex toy, waiting for an opportunity to use me."

"What?" Eros' brows furrowed, and he squinted at her.

Cassandra's mouth opened and closed as words failed her. Why were they failing her now? She hadn't meant it to come out that way, but it was nice that she said them anyway. "What do you want from me then?" she asked slowly, avoiding his gaze.

"Can't you see that I am attracted to you?" he asked in frustration. Cassandra's eyes widened, and her heart was beginning to thump when his next word ruined everything. "You should be grateful for that."