YOU REMIND ME OF MY SISTER

Carlos was not really surprised about the discovery. He has always known that Eros was bound to find out in one way or the other and he was ready to deny whatever accusations were thrown at him or he was going to accuse Dimitra of trying to seduce him.

Since she was attacked by the mysterious woman that kills all of Eros' love interests, they have not been together, but she texted him that she wanted to see him at night. He would go and he would let her know about Eros' suspicion, but he came to the estate for another reason.

The slave named Lucia had been wonderful to him the last time he was there and had left him wanting more. She had been so tight and wet that he had released in a matter of minutes. He has never felt like that fucking any woman before. She had promised him more if he made himself available again. Now he was available and he was going to a spot where she asked that they meet.

He got up from the stool in the kitchen and walked out, looking around to make sure no one was looking at him and that no one was following or suspecting him. He went up the stairs and headed towards the dark room.

The restroom by the dark room was the least frequented in the mansion. It was mostly Eros' sex toys that used it. He doesn't allow them to use the restroom in the dark room. So, if Eros was not having sex in the room, no one was bound to be there.

Lucia was already waiting inside when he came. She had a see-through blouse on, and he could see her swollen breasts and her nipples sticking out on the blouse, threatening to bore holes into the blouse. She flashed him that sassy smile and began to run her hand through her body while he watched.

He could feel his cock throbbing and swelling in his pants and he couldn't wait to fill inside her pussy with it. She turned on the shower and the sound of water splashing on the floor made him even hornier. He smirked as she stepped into the shower, getting herself all wet, making the blouse cling to her body now and her breasts all visible.

"There is no time left, are you going to stand there and waste it, or are you going to do something to me, Mr. Carlos?"

He took a step forward, his hands on his waist about to pull at the band of his pants.

"Come join me," she said in a sultry voice and motioned him to come to her with her forefinger.

He quickly pulled his shirt over, threw it on the washbasin, pulled down his pants, and stepped out of it. His cock was huge and hardened, she eyed it with a sexy smile. He met her in the shower and grabbed her breasts, fondling them and moaning. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip.

"I want it fast and hard," she said, her voice soddened with lust.

"Your wish is my fucking command, Mademoiselle." His voice was equally husky.

She wrapped her hand around his cock, pushing her body against his as they kissed. He kept fondling her breasts while she kept stroking his cock and he kept letting out low moans.

Slowly she broke away from the kiss and stroked his cock while he moaned. She looked him in the eyes.

"I need this fucking big dick in my mouth."

"Take it, baby, it's all yours."

She bent down and wrapped her mouth around his shaft, still looking up at him, as she sucked on it, stroking it with her hand.

"Oh yeah," he moaned. "Keep doing that."

She smiled and started to bob her head up and down, her mouth rubbing through his hardened cock. Then she moved closer and took him all in until she gagged. He ran his fingers into her hair.