Chapter 7

Yeji

When we got to the address we went outside and there was a huge building in front of us. MITM CORP said big on the entrance. I had heard about this place on the TV news but I really didn't know anything about it. Lia and I looked up to the top of the big skyscraper and it was huge.

"Wow, does that woman work here?" Lia asked and I just shrugged my shoulders, I didn't really see the need to know anything about her life, it was just a matter of one night and well, if I hadn't been so stupid, I wouldn't have seen her anymore.

I quickly intertwined my arm with Lia's and we both entered the place. There was a cute receptionist who greeted us with a smile, she had a little badge on her shirt that said Uchinaga I guess it was her last name.

"Good afternoon, can I help you with something?"

"Yes, ehmmm..." I don't know what the fuck was wrong with me lately and since when had I become so shy.

"We're here to see Miss Ryujin" Lia said, we didn't even know her fucking last name, but anyway the girl nodded.

"Do you have an appointment with her?" I shook my head and Lia nodded "Ehmm ok.... Give me your names, to announce you with her secretary."

"Yeji, Hwang Yeji."

"Give me a moment please"

The girl sweetly beckoned us to sit on some comfortable couch that were in the place, everything clean, tidy, almost shining the place and Lia kept looking everywhere.

"Do you think she's the owner of this place? Because she did to pay for tha-"

The receptionist waved her hand at us from her desk and we quickly approached her.

"Ok, you can go up to the floor.... It's the last one. Presidential office" I opened my eyes wider and Lia bowed her head towards the girl, I just smiled and we both walked towards the elevator.

"Damn, she's the CEO of this company" Lia said in a whisper as we saw some people get off the elevator and we got in.

"That makes me feel a lot more nervous, thanks" Lia just chuckled.

"Relax, she's not going to eat you.... Well, not if you don't let it- auch!" I punched her in the arm before she could say anything as the elevator opened on the 15th floor, two more people got in and we continued in silence until we got to the damn 40th floor.

We got out of the elevator and I grabbed Lia's hand, who was just smiling. At the end of the hallway as in that hotel, was the office with a plaque on the door Shin R. presidential office. I gulped and Lia knocked on the door in that damn unusual way.

A pretty girl opened the door with a smile and bowed.

"Good morning, come in please."

We both walked in and as we looked around the girl walked out closing the door behind us, the chair was turned towards a huge window showing a nice chaotic landscape of Korea.

The chair turned towards us and Ryujin immediately looked me in the eyes, I felt my mouth dry, I tried to look away, but I couldn't, there was something in that woman that subdued me, Lia cleared her throat and Ryujin brought her eyes towards her, she didn't smile, nor bowed her head, she just looked at me and lowered her gaze to my hand intertwined with Lia's hand. I couldn't read that expression on her face.

"Hwang... Would you mind-"

Someone opened the door and I immediately looked away from Ryujin.

"RYUJINII- oh.... But who are these beauties, sis?"

It was a blonde girl, much taller than all of us, slender body and pretty face, with a huge smile.

"Yuna, please I'm busy right now" Ryujin's voice seemed much deeper and I'm not going to lie to you, just listening to her speak my heart was racing.

"Wait a moment, Ryu. Let me introduce myself" the girl kept looking between me and Lia, she grabbed Lia's hand and gave her a kiss, I felt some cringe at the moment but I thought it was funny and smiled "nice to meet you, Shin Yuna at your command" I looked at Lia's face and she was completely red, inside I was just laughing but outside I tried to stay calm. Suddenly she walked up to me and when she was about to take my hand.

"Yuna" Ryujin grabbed her arm and the girl looked at her with furrowed eyebrows, I think I was completely crazy, but her expression was screaming jealousy at that moment "I'm busy now, could you...?" The blonde rolled her eyes and walked out of the office smiling at Lia.

"I think I need to go to the bathroom" I tried to stop Lia from leaving, but the bitchy girl just shook my hand and quickly walked out of the office, leaving me alone with that women.

"Much better"

I saw her move a little closer to me with her arms behind her body, until she was barely two steps away, looking me up and down without changing the expression on her face, until I unknowingly took a few step back and saw her lip curl upwards a little.

"Hwang Yeji... Right?" I just nodded and she rolled her eyes "Cat. ate. your. tongue?" With each word she moved closer to me until we were only inches away, my heart wanted to pound out of my chest, my hands were sweating and my breathing started to cut off, at some point I was going to faint just having her so close.

"C-could you give me the c-card already? I have to go-"

She put her hand on the desk back to me, fuck. I didn't even know that I was against it. We looked into each other's eyes for I don't know how many minutes and her gaze dropped to my lips.

"R-ryujin... Please..." I tried to make the damn words firm and defiant but instead they came out of my throat like a fucking whisper and she smiled knowing the effect she has on me. In a few more seconds I felt her hand land on my hip and then run to my back, I turned my face to the side and she came closer putting her nose on my neck, making every hair on my body stand up. I closed my eyes tightly and heard her chuckle.

"It's ok, babe... The card was behind you" she broke away from me and I sighed opening my eyes in relief. I saw her there with a white envelope in her hand and she put it in front of me. I looked at it for a few seconds and then slowly took it from her hand.

"T-thank you" as I was about to turn around to walk out of there, she immediately grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to her again.

Saying in my ear "This won't be the last time we see each other, Yeji."

Damn it!

She let go of me walking towards her desk and after I came out of my trance I almost ran out of that place. What the actual fuck!

______________________________

The tension...

Hahaha let me know if you liked the chapter with your comments, they always make my day, sorry for any mistakes and thank you very much. 🦋💕