Chapter 28

🔞🔞

Ryujin

Her kisses were like touching heaven with my hands, it were so soft, her lips tasted like love and wine, but soon her tongue entered my mouth and she put her hands on my neck, I gently caressed her arms and slowly went down to her leg which was raised a little, I caressed her by slowly pulling up her dress, the hairs of her skin were up, with every rose of my hands on her bare leg. I felt her moan in between the kiss and I couldn't help but turn on, god, I tried to let go of her lips, but she wouldn't let me, gripping the back of my neck tightly. Yeji you're a devil with an angel face.

I felt her hands go down a little and she started to unbutton my shirt, I pulled away from her and looked straight into her eyes, her eyes were dark, we were both breathing hard because the kiss was already a little heated.

"Yeji, wh-"

"Shhhh..."

Yeji kept unbuttoning my shirt until she pulled it out of my pants, she started caressing my chest staring into my eyes. With a sexy smirk.

"Make me yours here, now..." But.

I kissed her mouth again this time harder, Yeji managed to pull my shirt off and leave it somewhere on the grass, I lifted a little off her and pulled up her dress, until I took it off completely, Yeji had a beautiful red lingerie that matched her beautiful pale skin, I licked my lips and she bit hers, seducing me with her beautiful mermaid eyes, enchanting me with her sexy body and her lips. God Jihyo....

We were alone, just the two of us here, there was no other cabin for miles, it was just her and me with nature.

I started kissing her neck, with dedication finding every spot that would make her feel so much more, Yeji had her fingers tangled in my hair and her moans were getting louder and louder, delighted, I was getting more and more delighted.....

"Mmmm Shin..."

Yeji was moving her hips to try to make friction of her center with the bulge already formed in my pants, I slowly removed her bra and with a sigh I brought my lips towards her nipples, making her scream with pleasure as she grabbed my hair tightly.

"Oh my god, I need you inside me!" Desperation I could hear in her voice and I looked up at her with a smirk.

"Desperate, aren't we?"

She tried to roll over to be on top of me, but I stopped her "no, miss.... Shin Ryujin will be top" I moved down to her neck and breast, leaving wet kisses along the way to her abdomen, getting closer to her center, I looked up to her and her face, her cute face reddened, her eyes and mouth half open, there was no better scenery than that.

With my hands I spread her legs wider and kissed the inside of her thighs, while Yeji desperately groped her breasts and squeezed them in her hands, moaning and grunting, she put one of her hands in my hair and gently caressed my head.

"Ryu, please... I can't take it anymore!" with each kiss, she lifted her hips to try to feel me in her hot center.

"What do you want, Yeji?" I asked slowly removing her thong.

"I want to feel you, I'm so wet for you, shit!" her moans were too exciting and my pants couldn't take any more. I looked at her crystal clear pussy wet with her fluids and slowly ran my tongue all over her center, making her moan and arch her back.

"Ahhh yes, your tongue feels so good, da- ohhhh!"

Yeji moaned, her eyes closed and she squeezed her breasts, she was so turned on and I, seeing her like this couldn't take it anymore. I stuck a finger into her tight, hot pussy as I unbuttoned my pants, never taking my eyes off her.