Chapter 18

Ok, this chapter contains sexual scenes, if you don't feel comfortable with that, you can scroll down. 🔞

Ryujin

Having her in my arms again, make her mine, it was one of the best things that ever happened to me, I can't hide it anymore, she drives me crazy, I desire her with all my strength and not only her body but also her soul, she is the only woman I can say I really want in my life.

After the incredible sex we had in my office, yes, I own half of the place now. I took her to my penthouse, at first she wanted to refuse, but I convinced her and took her with me.

-

"You haven't fallen asleep yet?" she asked me with her eyes closed, while I watched her, caressing her back. The warmth Yeji was giving my body, was all I needed.

"I can't sleep having someone as sexy as you in my bed" I told her in a whisper and she smiled.

"I don't believe you... For sure the girl who was talking in your ear and touching your leg would be here with you now"

Unbelievably I had never slept with a woman in my bed, to me it was kind of sacred. I always had sex with them at their home or in some hotel, the first woman to ever step into my room was Yeji.

"Surely yes" Yeji opened her eyes, rolling them and turned around turning her back to me. I hugged her and pulled her close to me "but you're here, the only one I really wanted to be with" I heard her chuckle and gave her a peck on her cheek, another on her neck, and on her shoulder.

"Ryujin..." Why I love it so much when she says my name that way, sensual and flirtatious. She quickly turned around and climbed on top of me. Putting her face close to mine "I want..."

"You want what? Tell me" I asked with a defiant smirk, Yeji took my hands that were on her legs and slowly put them on her breasts. GOD, her nipples were completely hard and she started to move on top of me, bringing her head back. Fuck, Yeji, you are so hot, I felt like I was looking at a goddess.

"Ahhhh I need you, Ryujin..." She was moving slowly on top of me and my cock was getting hard with the rose of her wet pussy.

"Fuck Yeji..." I closed my eyes as I kept massaging her breasts with my hands, pecking her nipples between my fingers, which made her moan harder.

I sat on the bed and started kissing her breasts as she kept moving back and forth, the sensation was indescribably exciting. She put her hands on my shoulders and laid me back on the bed.

"Uh.uh.uh..." She smiled at me and kissed gave a soft peck on my lips "I want to taste you..."

She started to slowly lower herself down and I felt my breath start to hitch... and just see those eyes staring at me as she grabbed my cock, moving her hand up and down gently, slowly.

"God!..." She ran her wet tongue over the tip of my cock making me moan incredibly loudly and that was just her tongue.

"Do you like it?" she said to me in a sensual, mischievous voice. I nodded and in a few minutes I could feel her luscious lips encircling my cock, making it feel warm inside her mouth.

"Shit!" I grabbed her hair and closed my eyes tightly and she started sucking the life out of me, the feeling in my stomach was getting much stronger, at any moment I felt like I could come, but not now...

Then she pulled it out of her mouth creating a 'pop' sound and when I opened my eyes I saw her coming back up towards me. She put one hand next to my head on the bed for support and with the other she held my cock, settling her pussy on top of it. Oh god, I think this is going to be the death of me.