Chapter 23

This chapter contains sexual scenes, if you are not comfortable with this, you can skip it.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Ryujin

After the delicious dinner we had shared we decided to go home, however I took advantage of every space to kiss her, I wanted to fuck her and fuck her hard, but I didn't want her to think that I was simply looking for her in a sexual way, really, Yeji was showing another person in me.

"I think we should go now" she said in a whisper without peeling our foreheads apart. I took a breath regaining control and she seemed to do the same. I gave her a little peck on the nose and turned to gather our things.

She watched every step I took, but didn't move, I liked the way she looked at me, it wasn't a healthy way, it was a way in which I was surely naked between her legs making her mine. However, I preferred not to think about that, first I wanted to put in order what was happening with this little girl in my head.

I opened the restaurant door for her and then my car door, she seemed anxious and I put my hand on her leg, the atmosphere was tense inside the car and my hand was caressing her bare leg.

"Is something wrong?" I asked seeing that she hadn't opened her mouth since the last kiss we had given each other. She denied between sighs and looked toward the door with her fidgeting hands.

I moved my hand a little closer to her crotch and saw her shudder, could it be possible that the beautiful nymph was aroused just by touching her?

I turned on the car, but my hand stayed on her legs, I felt her vibrate under my touch and from time to time I looked at her from the corner of my eye, a pretuberance had been created in my pants and I gulp.

I decided to take my hand a little further, she gasped when my fingers touched her wet area. Fuck Yeji! I looked directly into her eyes and she averted her gaze. I pulled my fingers out and stopped the car when the traffic light changed color, but I probed her again this time inserting a finger by pushing aside the intimate garment, making her look at me surprised and blushing, we had not mentioned any word, we just felt, felt her pussy squeeze my finger, my mouth watered when I heard her moan, fuck.

The traffic light changed and I took a deep breath not to take her to some dark alley and fuck her as I wanted.

At every opportunity I put my hand in her crotch and made her gasp, she moved under my fingers making a swaying motion that had me crazy and her eyes... that eyes was asking me to fuck her right away.

We arrived at her apartment and she let out another sigh.... What's going on in your head, Yeji?

"I'll walk you inside..." I said opening the door for her and then giving her my hand, sparks flew from our contact and she watched my dark pants, gulping, she was still turned on, I know it.

I walked her to her apartment and when I was about to leave thinking something had bothered her, due to her not talking to me, she pulled me inside her apartment which was still dark and stuck to me devouring my mouth, I didn't last a second to answer her and grabbed her by the hair tightly tilting her head back, I admired her eyes, as much as the moonlight would allow me to, she had them dark and more feline than ever.

"Were you planning on leaving without fucking me?" she asked in a whisper watching my lips.

"I don't think I would have gotten very far..."

I continued to hold her hair back and with my other free hand I gently caressed her neck until I reached her breasts and pulled them out, I had already noticed she wasn't wearing a bra, I started massaging them making Yeji gasp and leaned down to suck and nibble them slowly. I went up to kiss her neck, as it was exposed due to the position of her head, I kissed her and felt her skin bristle, she restlessly started to touch me over my clothes until she reached my cock and squeezed it making a grunt come out, I glued her to the door devouring her mouth and inserted two fingers, knowing her ready to receive them due to her wetness.