Chapter 24

Yeji

I heard my alarm clock and groaned, half opened my eyes, rubbed them between my fingers and smiled remembering the incredible night I had with Ryujin... There were no more wet dreams, because they became real.

I got up from the bed to the bathroom. Ryujin had left, after carrying me in her arms and taking me to the bed because I couldn't handle my legs, I will no longer feel my legs if I go to live with this woman, god...

I took a hot shower which helped me to relax my body a little and relieve some pains I had thanks to our amazing night.

When I got out of the bathroom I heard my phone ring and I quickly ran to pick it up, it was a Ryujin message.

Ryujin: Good morning, princess. I hope you woke up well today, after college, I'll pick you up.

I smiled and put my phone on the bed and went to my closet to get dressed for college.

When I left the room I saw Lia in the kitchen preparing something for breakfast. I walked up to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek, she looked at me surprised and I walked around the place with a huge smile and humming like I was a Disney princess.

"Wow... Love changed our girl" Lia started to tease me, but I ignored her.

"How did it go yesterday with Yuna?" I asked her as I helped her put the dishes.

"Very well, we watched some movies, we ate, we had a great time.... She left around 11 o'clock at night..." I smiled towards her "but.... There was some weird noise that kept me awake last night, I don't know if I was dreaming it".

I choked on my saliva and she looked at me confused giving me a glass of water when I started coughing, shit, I completely forgot that I didn't live alone.

"I'm sure you dreamt it" I said to her when I finished drinking the water, sure enough my face was flushed, but Lia apparently didn't notice.

"Ok, let's go have breakfast, we have to go"

We ate while talking about a few things and then went down to her car on our way to the university.

Look at you, ppallajineun georeumgeori
Look at me, hogisimeul jageukaji
Look ate them, arachael su eomneun geori
Baby, don't panic, hanbamii party🎶🎶

"Will you meet Ryujin again today?" Lia asked me as we were going along singing a song on the radio.

"Yes, she said she would look for me after college, so you can leave today without me" Lia smiled rolling her eyes and I smiled looking towards the beautiful scenery as we approached the college.

-

It was 10 o'clock in the morning and I was a little bored, I wanted the classes to be over quickly to see her, but still, I was paying attention to the class, or what Ryujin in my head let me.

Then at break time Lia sat with me in the cafeteria, introducing me to a new guy in her class, he was attractive and had a very nice body, but don't think I like him, I just spit out facts.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Christopher" he smiled and shook my hand.

"Hwang Yeji, where are you from?" I asked him, he didn't look like he was from here.

"I come from Australia, but my parents are from here" he said and I nodded. We continued talking about a few more things until it was time to head back to our respective classes.

I stopped at the lockers to get a book I needed for the next class and felt a presence behind me clearing her throat.

I turned around and to my surprise it was the same woman who interrupted Ryujin and I in her office that day. She had some pretty fancy clothes on and her arms crossed looking at me from head to toe.