Chapter 34

I didn't manage to forget you... I haven't managed to get you out of my heart, yet. But little by little I'll make it, you've been gone so long that I don't remember your face... Only blurred images of what we once were... You and me...

4 years later...

Ryujin

I was in my office as usual, organizing some things for a big event coming up....

We have also managed to reach an agreement to rub elbows with a new company in the US that is gaining wide ground in the textile field and like us, wants to gain ground internationally.

According to our last meeting via videoconference with the manager, the company had been created only 2 years ago, but it was already a great exponent in the field.

HRI CORP. is the name and it is consolidating itself in the market as one of the best, despite the short time it has been created.

Today will be a great day.

"Hello, my love..."

"Hi mommy!" He ran to me and I opened my arms for him.

"Hello my baby boy!"

Eunbi and Minki came into my office, and I couldn't help but feel happy to see him, my son...

My life had passed normally... I had married Eunbi 2 years ago, as she got pregnant and Minki was already 4 years old. Yes, my life with her was going well, but really, deep down.... I still remembered her.

"What are you doing here today... Baby?" I asked him and he crossed his arms while Eunbi smiled at the sight of him.

"Mommy got me up early, I wanted to keep sleeping.... Today is Saturday!" I smiled at the angry sight of him and sat him on my lap.

"Well, your mommy wanted you to come see me, later we'll have ice cream, okay?" his little eyes lit up and he nodded quickly with a smile.

I looked at Eunbi who looked at us with a smile and walked over to us, carrying the little boy.

"Ok, mom must get on with her work" she said to Miki and walked over to me, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Chao mami" he said to me and I smiled shaking my hand at him.

Yes, everything was going well...

Mom was happy that I had finally organized my life, and just with the woman she wanted, of course...

The two families were united and just as she wanted, we had much more power now, our relationship had improved a little... But Yuna? Well Yuna went to Canada with Lia exactly 4 years ago. My mother deserted her, taking everything from her... But I never left her and well, she didn't need it much either... They both finished their studies in a transfer and are doing very well, living on their own. Lia's family has received my sister well and that's the important thing.

Chaeryeong came into my office, with some papers and dark glasses... Sure, typical Chaer, still her partying days don't end, she was still single and trying to enjoy her life, at some point the right one will come for her, I guess.

"Hey, Ryu... Are you ready for today's meeting?" I looked at her without giving her any answer and she rolled her eyes, sitting on the chair "Bitch, our new partners from America, apparently they are very important people in that country and that can help us to-"

"I know, I know..." I said still looking at my computer screen. "What time is it?"

"At..." She looked at her watch "about 2 hours.... They would be arriving here, everything is already set up in the boardroom."