Chapter 17

Yeji

"Do you think this dress looks good on me?"

Lia asked me with a cute purple dress in her hands, while I was looking for something cute and sexy to wear today, it's been a while since I've been to a bar and well, maybe there's some cute guy to make me forget, you know? The stress of college, how sad I'm going to feel now that my brother is leaving and... Well just that.

"Yeah, I'm sure, everything you wear looks good on you" she rolled her eyes and I just smiled, as in the distance I saw the perfect dress I was looking for.

"Ok, I'm going to try it on and you tell me" Lia walked towards the dressing rooms and I approached the sexy black dress, that I'm sure is the one. I just had to pair it with cute accessories and it would be to die for.

Lia came out of the dressing room with the dress perfectly fitted to her curves, I gave her an ok sign and winked at her which gave me some cringe since I don't know how to do it properly. Lia decided to buy the dress, while I went in to try mine on, I needed something like this in my wardrobe.

After Lia showered me with dirty compliments, I bought the dress and some more clothes.

"Tonight is going to be a spectacular night!!" Lia shouted as we drove in her car, back home.

"I know, right?"

My brother sent me the location of the place and I showed Lia as we walked into the apartment with our arms full of bags.

"Oh my god, that place is amazing, I went there once and it's very popular."

"Well, this is the place we're going to, Hyujin sent me the location and said we could get there at 8."

I was never really a party girl, the times I went it was always because Lia convinced me, still, I enjoyed dancing and drinking as long as I was near her.

We prepared something to eat while the night was coming, watched TV for a few hours and had fun, but the time was getting close.

-

8pm

"Ok, are you ready?"

I came out of my room wearing the sexiest black dress I had ever put on in my entire existence, my hair down and boots above my knees, Lia equally looked very pretty and sexy and we both looked at each other from head to toe.

"We will be the queens of the night!"

Having a friend like Lia was the best thing that could have happened to me, I was never alone and I could always count on her, she made me laugh with her crazy antics and I knew, I could trust her completely.

"Sure we will, come on, maybe some cute guy is waiting for me today?"

"Guy?" Lia asked looking at me with a raised eyebrow and I just rolled my eyes, intertwining my arm with her walking out of the apartment.

We walked down to the parking lot and were on our way to the bar called FREEFALL. Apparently it was a very busy place and Lia looked very excited.

And when we got to the place we realized that it was, outside there was a long line of people waiting to get in, the music and the atmosphere was ideal, red and purple lights all over the place. When we got out of the car I felt many looks on us, making me feel much more confident than I had.

Lia and I walked to the entrance and they let us in because, Hyujin already had a reservation.

The place inside was crazy, it was bustling, drunk people moving their bodies to the rhythm of the music, some others talking and laughing and the wildest ones, trying to eat each other. In the distance Hyujin stood up from a table, waving his hand towards us.