Chapter 25

Ryujin

It was 8 o'clock in the morning and I was on my way to the company. But I needed to do something before I got there, so I turned around, told my secretary that I would be there later, and went on my way to the Kwon's house.

"Oh, Ryujin... But what a surprise to have you around..." Mrs. Kwon greeted me with a hug and I just smiled at her. She was a lady who had watched me grow up since my teenage years and I had respect for her.

"Mrs. Kwon, good morning, I need to speak to Eunbi, is she here?" She nodded and I saw on her face an expression of happiness and hope, perhaps? I had never given false hope to her daughter before, I hope she is not thinking otherwise.

"Of course she is... Come with me, she's in her room" I really didn't see anything wrong with going to her room, I had been there before, but only in our childhood.

We walked there, the Kwon's house was just as big as ours, very elegant and old. Her mom opened the door and Eunbi was in her robe, apparently she had just come out of the bathroom and was combing her hair.

"Oh, god Ryujin.... What are you doing here, why didn't you tell me wh-"

I walked in and Eunbi's mom came out of the room closing the door. She approached me, trying to greet me but I avoided her.

"I came to tell you to be the last time you talk to Yeji, is that clear to you?" She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"What? But I don't know what you're talk-" I rolled my eyes and approached her.

"Don't play dumb, you don't look good in that role? Stay. away. from. Yeji... Capisci?" I stared into her eyes and she nodded ducking her gaze to the floor "perfect" I walked out of her room without another word.

"Oh Ryu, you are leaving so fast already, do you want to stay and have breakfast with us?" her mother got up from the sofa, going after me, but I just smiled towards her.

"Sorry, Mrs. Kwon, I have things to do, have a nice day" I bowed my head a little to her and she just nodded.

I left that house completely angry, I couldn't believe that Eunbi wanted me to believe that she didn't go to see Yeji. God, the nerve of that woman.

I arrived at the company and when I got to my office, Chaeryeong was sitting there waiting for me.

"Until you get there, the investors have just arrived, they are in the boardroom" I nodded and went with her. These days would be somewhat hectic and complicated, there is a new collection and new investors, also a press conference on Friday and I will be busy, but not for her. Of course not for her.

When the meeting was over, which was a success, I walked with Chaer back to the office. I checked my phone and saw a cute good morning message from Yeji that made me smile.

"God, how long will us, single ladies, have to put up with seeing you in that state?" Chaer snorted and I just looked at her rolling my eyes.

"You'll find the one to make you feel, Chaer."

"Meh, I'll pass, thanks.... I'd rather continue in my freedom!" She raised her fist in the air and I just smiled "I had liked that girl, but I already found out that she is now dating your sister, so I have no more hope, I just have to continue with my single life" she laughed and left my office. Chaer had always been like that, a womanizer and just like me, she jumped from woman to woman, but unlike her, now I only want to be with one.

-

I don't think I could go look for Yeji today, god.... I had too many things to do, so I called her.