Chapter 51

Ryujin

"God, I'm so nervous."

Yuna was pacing back and forth at the altar and I grabbed her by the shoulders.

She looked really beautiful, she had a white suit, and her black hair down with a nice makeup. She was very happy but at the same time too nervous and I really didn't understand it, once I got married, I know, but it's not as alarming as they think.

"Calm down Yuna... Everything will be fine, she is just delayed by..." I looked at my watch "five minutes, don't stress" I gave her a smile and she rolled her eyes.

"I would like to see you on your wedding day with Yeji, the same way I am and there I will laugh at you" she protested with her arms crossed, pouting.

"Haha I'm Shin Ryujin.... Nothing could-"

Suddenly the piano started to play indicating that the bride had arrived.

Miki and Yiyi came in first, with little pillows where they were posing the rings and they looked really beautiful. When I saw them enter I gave them a smile and Ryeji when she saw me, she shook her little hand to greet me, with a beautiful smile that showed her cute dimples.

The moment the bride came in, I looked at Yuna and her eyes crystallized to see her, it was very exciting to see my sister so in love and happy. Lia came in wearing a beautiful white dress and tears in her eyes. Yuna grabbed my arm tightly and I had to hold her so she wouldn't faint or something.

Yuna deserved to be happy next to Lia, at the beginning there was the obstacle of my mother, but my sister's love and her courage was bigger than fear and she could face everything, just to be with the woman she loves, even without a "mother".

But my look just after went to Yeji, my beautiful woman, who came behind Lia with a beautiful red dress, she had not let me see it when I asked her what dress she would wear, she wanted it to be a surprise and I was delighted, she looked really beautiful and sexy, the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my life.

Lia arrived at the altar and stood next to Yuna, holding hands, I looked at them with a smile and then I crossed glances with Yeji, who had her eyes teary and a beautiful smile that made me want to kiss her at that moment, but it wasn't our moment, it was my sister and Lia's moment.

Ryeji and Miki sat in front of them and the judge bowed.

Accompanying us were Chaeryeong with her girlfriend, Somi, whom I met one day when they both went to visit Miki at the hospital, they had already had a relationship for a few months, something weird even for her, who kept telling me that her womanizing days had come to an end.

Christian, who had also been loved by Yuna and Lia, was already friends with almost all of us, with his charisma he had earned a place among us.

Hyujin and Karina, who will stay in Korea until next month, since he has to return to his life as a soccer player and Karina will soon become a model.

On the other hand, my mom arrived.... It was something unexpected even for Yuna, who was shaken when she saw her, I know she longed to see mom there and even though she did everything she did in the past, she asked for forgiveness, and that really touched her heart.

There were a few other people, Lia's family members, who always supported them. Friends and close people, it wasn't really something big, they wanted it to be something small but still very important.

Every time my eyes went to where Yeji was, looking at the altar, with her crystallized eyes and her beautiful smile, I couldn't help seeing her in a beautiful dress holding my hand while the judge was marrying us, I dreamed of the moment of making her my wife for once, but we had decided to wait a little longer.