Chapter 26

Ok, this chapter contains sexual scenes, if you don't feel comfortable with that, you can scroll down. 🔞

Yeji

In the morning when I opened my eyes and saw Ryujin beside me I felt too happy, I need to wake up like this every day. We were hugging and I put my hand on her cheek looked at every beautiful detail of her face while smiling like a stupid girl. Yes, she is definitely handsome. I gave her a kiss on her nose and tried to get up but she hugged me tighter, stopping me as she smiled.

"Ryu, we should get up now, you're going to be late too" I said as she still with her eyes closed caressed my back.

"Stay with me for a few more minutes..." Her voice was hoarse and her fingers under my blouse didn't help much. I swallowed dryly and closed my eyes trying to control whatever I was feeling now.

"Ryuddaeng..." She slowly opened her eyes and smiled at me, pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Ok, princess, let's go."

I got up from the bed and she just sat there, still with her eyes closed, she grabbed my hand and I handed her a towel.

"Let's both take a bath, baby " I said in a whisper and she opened her eyes giving me a smirk.

"Your wish is my command" she got up and we both walked into the bathroom.

I filled the tub with hot water, and after undressing each other, we got in, Ryujin behind me and I'm between her legs. She began to caress my back slowly, filling it with soap, but every movement of her fingers on my skin made me vibrate. She started massaging my shoulders and pulled me close to her planting kisses on my neck, God Ryujin....

"Mmm... Yes" a moan escaped my throat and I felt her lips curving on my skin.

"You like it?" She whispered in my ear and I nodded.

She slowly moved her hands down to my tits and began massaging them with the soap and water.... Fuck! She gently pinched my nipples between her fingers and I kept moaning.

"Ryujin... W-we're going to be late-ohhh!" I felt her cock sting my back and I started to feel much more turned on. Her kisses on my neck, her caresses on my breasts were driving me crazy.

Slowly she moved one hand down to my crotch and started to feel my pussy, gently massaging my clit, making my feet curl and my legs tighten, I spread my legs wider, with my eyes closed as Ryujin caressed my pussy, to the point of bringing me to the edge of orgasm.

I turned quickly and in her eyes I saw only desire, she looked at my breasts and I grabbed her cock, sitting on it slowly. Ryujin gasped and closed her eyes tightly, gripping my hips.

"Ohhh fuck, Daddyyy!"

I started to move hard on top of her, while her hands roamed my back and ass, squeezing it, kissing and sucking my breasts that bounced with every movement.

"You move so good, princess..... What a delicious pussy" fuck... Her moans made me turn on much more, I was about to explode, I could not stand it anymore "oh god yes.... How you squeeze me..."

With a few more movements I managed to reach my orgasm and she carried me, pulling me out of the bathtub, my back hit the cold wall hard and she started to thrust her cock in and out hard inside my over stimulated pussy, making me scream as I dug my nails into her back, in a few more thrusts, Ryujin put her face in my neck and moaned louder, letting me know her orgasm had come, I smiled with my eyes closed as we both tried to catch our breath.

"Fuck, princess..."

"Ryu... We're g-going to be late" we both smiled and she gave me a kiss, she pulled me down from her arms and my legs almost shook as I stood up.