Chapter 13

Ryujin

"Ryujin here's a report where the..."

Chaer was talking to me but I couldn't really concentrate on what she was saying. Damn it, my mind was only occupied by Yeji, why? What was so special about that girl that no other girl I had been with had, I already did what I wanted, didn't I? Now, what the fuck is wrong with me? I need to concentrate, she doesn't want to see me and I'd better try to get her out of my head.

"Ryujin?" Chaer snapped her fingers in front of me "damn, did you hear anything I said to you?"

I closed my eyes and sucked air, I couldn't breathe, I felt myself drowning here, I was hot and it wasn't even warm, I loosened my tie and leaned back in the chair, Chaer looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"I know what you're thinking and you're fucking right, Chaeryeong" exactly, she knew perfectly well that I was like this because of Yeji and what had happened yesterday.

"You know what we're going to do? Let's go to some bar, you'll get some girl like you always did and completely forget about the girl with the feline eyes, ok?"

I really didn't know if I wanted to go, but after thinking it through for a few minutes I decided I needed to distract my mind, what better than drinking and having sex to relax, no?.

"Ok, I'll take that silence as a yes, in.... Half an hour we get out of here and I know where we are going."

I nodded and continued reading some more stuff Chaeryeong brought me. Suddenly my phone started ringing.

"What do you want Yuna?"

"That's way to answer your dear sister?"

I rolled my eyes as she just laughed.

"Ok, ok, I just want to know if you're going to do anything after work or-"

"Yeah, I'm going out to a bar with Chaer."

Yuna still lived with mom but sometimes she stayed at my penthouse. The relationship with my sister was very good and even though I was never someone who liked to show much affection she knew perfectly well that I would do anything for her and my mom.

On the other hand, the relationship I had with my mother was not very affectionate, we had the same temper and we always had some arguments, but that didn't mean I didn't love her. I was always closer to my dad when I was just a kid, but he died when I was 16 years old, I still remember him and how good he was to us, I wish you were still alive, dad.

"Oh, ok... Then I'll go out with some friend."

"What frien-" she hung up the call and I just chuckled, I had never met Yuna's boyfriend.... Or girlfriend...

-

Chaeryeong came to pick me up at the office and we both immediately went down to our cars, we decided to go in mine and although Chaer did not stop talking, I couldn't get out of my head that girl with cat-eyes, so I didn't hear anything of what she was telling me, my head reproduced her moans and her face, god!

We got to the bar, I think it was new in town. It is a very exclusive place called SHOT!... I was wondering if maybe can buy a part of this place... I hadn't had a chance to come in, I had been kind of busy lately.

"We haven't even gotten in and you already have eyes on you haha." Chaer walked up front and I looked around seeing glances from a few girls on me, but none really caught my attention. Don't rush, maybe there is a woman inside who can make you forget Yeji or...

We ordered a few drinks of an Irish whiskey I really liked and decided to go to the vip area, well, as soon as they saw my face they took me there, you know.

"Wow, this place is cool!" Chaeryeong was dancing on the chair and I was just looking around to see if I could distract my mind. Whenever I come to a bar I only come to drink and fuck a girl if I'm interested. I get what I want

Suddenly I saw a girl with her back turned, the same color hair as Yeji's, my heart started to racing thinking that maybe it was her, but when she turned around I realized it wasn't her. Why the hell was I thinking about her, I came to get her out of my head.

The girl made eye contact with me and bit her lip a little. I really didn't find it sexy at all but, oh well.

"Let's dance, bitch."

"Why do you always ask me the same shit? I don't dance."

Chaer rolled her eyes and got up heading to the dance floor and in a few seconds I saw the girl approach me.

"Hi..." She sat down next to me and crossed her legs, putting her hand on my leg. I just took a swig of whiskey looking straight into her eyes, I knew exactly what she wanted.

-

"Ahhhh fuck!"

I had her grabbed by her hair with her back to me in a private bathroom that was on site, shoving my cock into her pussy, fast and hard, the girl screamed but I just closed my eyes listening to Yeji's moans.

"Fuck Da-"

"Shut up, you little whore!"

I looked at her face in the mirror and could only imagine Yeji in this position, while making her scream my name so loud she could run out of voice.

Get out of my head!

I had always been like that when it was hard to get something, when I wanted something so much but I couldn't get it, I got frustrated and all that frustration I felt right now, because of her, I tried to take it out on this girl whom I fucked mercilessly... Get out of my head Yeji!

"Fuck!"

I felt a pressure in my abdomen until I discharged all my liquid into the condom, after a few minutes when I could catch my breath, I pulled my cock out of her pussy, removed the condom and wiped myself, while she pulled up her thong and pulled down her dress. The girl was cute, but she didn't catch my eye at all.

"Can I have your num-"

"No, thank you very much" I left the bathroom without waiting for her answer, she surely cursed me in 4 different languages, but I really didn't care.

When I got to the vip area I saw Chaer talking to a girl, but when I approached, the girl left.

"Ok, so what's up?" I looked at her confused and she chuckled "I saw you when you went to the bathroom with that girl, how did it go?"

"Every time I put my dick in her pussy, all I could think about was Yeji, in fact, I came thinking about her, her eyes, her moans... I can't get her out of my head. " Chaer started to Laugh.

Chaer knew how frustrated I was at that moment, she was always trying to help me, but I wasn't sure if this was a good way to do it anymore.

I tried to leave messages, to call her, but the damn pride was always stronger, even though I wanted to hold her in my arms with all my strength, it was always them looking for me, what's the damn difference now?

"Damn, for the first time my friend is in love" What?!

I am?

No, I don't think so. I've never been in love but I definitely wasn't this time... was I?

I think it's just a carnal thing, I just want to make her mine, every damn day... Watching her beautiful face every day when I wake up, kissing her delicate lips without thinking about anything else.

When I saw her the first time, I loved her outlined face, her slender body, her eyes, her lips, her hair... Ok, I guess I am. Or maybe this becoming an obsession.

_________________________________

I don't know what to say here today, but the story made it to top #1 hehe. I know it's not a super achievement, but it counts for me.

Thank you so much for reading and for your votes on every chapter. 💕🦋