Chapter 47

Eunbi

I was unable to sleep with that image that my eyes had witnessed in that place...

Ryujin and that woman...

She will never get her out of her life, she will never be able to forget her, unless I put an end to her once and for all.

Yes... I can't take it anymore.

I kept going to my sections with the stupid therapist who did nothing but give me advice that was of no use to me, my mind was way beyond all that and I had been secretly taking pills to control how bad I felt about Ryujin not touching me or that she was only looking after that child... That wasn't even hers.

That's right, an unwanted pregnancy that became my ticket to be close to the woman I was totally obsessed with.

I spent days wondering if it was the best thing to do.... I had decided to abort it, but what if it would really help me to be close to Ryujin? I had to do something to get into her bed and that day I saw the opportunity I had been waiting for...

I didn't miss it.

I got into her bed, but we didn't really do anything, Ryujin just kissed me, thinking I was that bitch and fell asleep. Then I undressed her and undressed myself by lying down next to her, so I could make her think something had happened.

Then I could trick her.

I had gone crazy a long time ago, her rejection and then seeing her relationship with that bitch, who in just a few days had achieved what I had fought for for years, left me sick in the head.

My obsession with Ryujin never ended, it never ended, indeed, it increased more and more, to the point of not wanting her near anyone else, to the point of wanting her only for myself.

She still loves that woman...

But I wouldn't accept it...

I would never accept it.

So that early morning I decided what I had to do....

I got out of bed, being careful not to wake her up, and I left... Leaving behind everything, that child I had only pretended to love and also her...

"If I'm not happy... You won't be either" I whispered before leaving the room.

____________________________

Shin Jiyu

Upon hearing the news that Miki is not Ryujin's son, I was able to tie up the loose ends regarding the pills....

The bitch was giving the pills to the boy, so Ryujin wouldn't realize he was sick and that could have killed him. The doctor said that those pills accelerated the poor state of Miki's health and that was why he was quite delicate.

I called her, but no luck.

We called Eunbi's mom and dad and no luck either, they haven't seen her for days, but they said they would come to the hospital immediately.

Will she be able to run away and leave her son to die? All for a woman?

The only thing I assumed is that she got pregnant long before and tried to somehow convince my daughter to make her believe that it was hers.

My God, forgive me... this woman is evil and this is all my fault.

If I hadn't been so stupid as to separate my daughter from that little girl back then, none of this would be happening to her.

In Ryujin's eyes I could see hatred and pain, but most of all disappointment and no wonder. But I know that the worst thing is the feeling of not knowing what to do... Even if Miki is not her blood, he is still her son.