(Wakanda arc) Part 7

Y/n, T'Challa, and Nakia all watch from the sidelines as Shuri treats Everett's injuries.

Shuri: "He will live"

This reassures T'Challa and Nakia while Y/n nods before going to his workstation. As Shuri continues to operate on Ross, The security alarm goes off on Shuri's Kimoyo beads. 

Shuri: "W'Kabi is here"

Shuri, Nakia Okoye, and Y/n quickly hide. T'Challa hurries up the ramp. Hoping for good news, W'Kabi approaches T'Challa. 

W'Kabi: "What's going on, brother? Where is Klaue?"

T'Challa: "He's not here" 

T'Challa's eyes lower regretfully.

T'Challa: "He slipped through our hands"

W'Kabi: "Slipped? For 30 years your father was in power and did nothing. With you, I thought it would be different. But it's more of the same" 

Deeply disappointed, W' Kabi can't muster words. He looks at T'Challa and walks out. 

With W'Kabu now gone, T'Challa went to tend to his matters as Okoye and Nakia left the lab to let Shuri work in peace. 

Y/n goes to his work station, a bit far away from where Shuri is operating, and went to make more web-fluid. But right as he opened the drawer to get the required ingredients, he saw a case with cartridges filled with newly manufactured web fluid.

Shuri: "I took the liberty of remaking your web fluid for you. Hope that's okay"

Y/n: "Thanks, helps me a lot"

Y/n ejects the cartridge in his web-shooters before replacing it with the new ones. After refilling his web shooters, Y/n loosened his suit before taking it off and placing it on his workbench for inspection. 

Y/n: "Oh, Goddamnit!"

Looking away from her work, Shuri looks over to Y/n's station only to blush madly at Y/n's figure as he stood over his workbench in only his boxers. 

Y/n: "This is gonna be a bitch to repair *goes to turn around* Hey, you don't happen to-"

Shuri: "Don't turn around, you pervert!"

Shuri then grabbed the closest object she could reach and throws it at Y/n, who catches it effortlessly. Y/n looks at Shuri confused at her embarrassed state, only recalling that he's only wearing underwear. 

Y/n: "Oh...Yeah, Imma go put on a shirt really quick"

After a shared awkward moment and a successful treatment, Shuri and Y/n left Everett lying on the table. 

Ross suddenly opens his eyes and reaches for his gunshot wound finding it astonishingly almost fully healed. He then hops off the table and begins to wander around the room, soon he stumbled upon Shuri and Y/n tinkering with the circuitry of a pair of massive vibranium gauntlets across the room.

Everett: "Alright, where am I?"

Shuri: *startled* "Don't scare me like that, colonizer" 

Everett: "Colon-who? My name is Everett"

Shuri: "Yes, I know"

Shuri then looks back to her gauntlets as Y/n paid close attention.

Shuri: "Everett Ross former airforce pilot and now, CIA"

Everett: "Right" 

Groggy, Ross gazes around at the unique technology.

Everett: "Ok, is this Wakanda?"