(Christmas in Tracksuits arc) Part 6

MJ: "So, wait a sec, then she SLAPPED you!?"

Y/n: "Yep...right across the face"

Mid-day turned to evening once Y/n arrived back at Parker Industries, with Christmas decor plastered around the room as Y/n found himself in the kitchen where he grabbed a soda can before closing the fridge and placing the can over his cheek.

As he nurses the point of contact of Kate's slap, Y/n makes his way to the living room where he is surrounded by all of his friends back in Midtown.

Gwen: "Wow...I can't believe you've become the very thing you swore you won't turn into"

Y/n: "And what's that?"

Betty: "A massive prick"

The group laughed at Y/n's expense.

Y/n: "Okay, that hurt more than the slap. And that's coming from a guy that's getting knocked through buildings all the time"

Miles: "Maybe all that head trauma finally caught up to you"

Y/n: "Okay, for the record I only asked her to make a scene. I didn't think she'd slap me"

MJ: "I still can't believe she was the first to slap you before any of us did"

Gwen: "Speak for yourselves. I slapped him way back then, and it felt good"

Peter: "Okay, Gwen aside, none of you could just SLAP Y/n, okay?"

Y/n: "Thank you"

Peter: "You have to earn it"

Y/n: "The fuck!?"

MJ: "Oh, and what, are you saying YOU'VE earned it?"

Peter: "No one has earned it more than me. Were you the one that put up with his edginess?"

Y/n: "I am right here"

Peter: "Point stands, if anyone is gonna get the chance to slap Y/n first it's-"

Before Peter could finish his sentence, Gloria shot up from her seat and smacked Y/n across his other cheek, surprising everyone.

MJ: "GLORIA!"

Gloria: "That's for ditching me at the rollercoaster, knowing DAMN well I ain't finna go, back at the festival"

Y/n: "Oh my god! You still remembered that!?"

Gloria: "I had nightmares for 2 days Y/n!"

Betty: "No fair! I wanted to slap Y/n too!"

Gwen: "And what did Y/n do to you to deserve getting slapped?"

Betty: "I don't know...he just has a very slappable face"

Y/n: "Okay, okay, enough with the Spider-man abuse. God, I'm starting to regret inviting you guys back here"

Finally taking his seat amongst his friends, Y/n popped the can he used to nurse his cheek as the others began to settle down.

Y/n: "But in all seriousness, I'm glad you guys made it back to celebrate Christmas early"

Miles: "Don't sweat it, man. Plus, who could resist 1st class?"

Gwen: "But we are getting flown back, right?"

Y/n: "Oh, most definitely. So let's just get this party started, what are we waiting for?"

The elevator dinged, signaling a person's arrival. The doors opened, revealing Kate and the golden retriever walking in with presents and a few pizza boxes.

Kate: "Hey, sorry...about the slap earlier. I thought maybe I could make it up to you by spending Christmas with you..."

Once Kate reached the living room, she peeked over the boxes to see Y/n along with his friends sitting around as they stared at the 22-year-old archer.