(Training and Tinkering arc) Part 4

Y/n awakes in an open living room, sitting on the couch and he stares into the tv. 

???: "Daddy!"

Suddenly, two kids appear from the corner and jumped to the couch and grabbed Y/n's arms.

Y/n: "Daddy!?"

Y/n was taken aback by his voice, being deeper and more mature than what he usually hears himself. Looking at the two kids wrapped around his arms, Y/n sees one girl and one boy.

The boy has blonde hair with (e/c) eyes whilst the girl has (h/c) hair and blue eyes. What Y/n could make out for certain was that the kids bore a resemblance to his face along with someone else's.

???: *distant* "Honey! Did the kids wake you yet?"

Y/n: "Uhh...Y-Yes, dear. Wide awake now!"

Y/n then raised his arms, causing the kids to yelp out in glee, before setting the kids down. Once they had let go of his arm, Y/n picked the kids up before heading to the source of the unknown voice.

Turning the corner, Y/n makes it to the kitchen area, where he sees a blonde woman wearing an apron as she cooks on the stove.

???: "Glad to have you back to the land of the living..."

Y/n: "Is this what this place is?"

Y/n sets the kids down, prompting them to run around and play before enveloping the woman in a hug from behind before placing a kiss on her neck.

Y/n: "Because being with you feels like I'm in heaven..."

Y/n and the woman lock eyes. to which Y/n immediately recoils at who his supposed wife is.

Y/n: "Gwen!!?"

Y/n pulls back in shock, confusing the woman, now known to be Gwen Stacy herself.

Gwen: "Hmm? What's wrong, Y/n? Never seen an angel before?"

Gwen shuts off the stove before striding towards Y/n, wrapping her arms around his neck before kissing him. Initially, Y/n was shocked, before slowly deciding to live in the moment and wrapping his arms around her waist before deepening the kiss. 

Y/n and Gwen then pulled back, leaving a strand of saliva being the only fluid connecting them. Once they parted Y/n stared deeply into Gwen's eyes, getting lost. 

Y/n: "God...how do I have someone as amazing as you?"

Gwen: "Well, let me remind you. First, you saw something..."

Gwen then caressed Y/n's cheek, but not before flashing a large wedding ring on her finger. 

Gwen: "...Then, you put a ring on it"

Y/n: *scoffs* "I guess I did"

Gwen then pecks his cheek before the kids suddenly ran up to their parents and hugged their legs. 

Gwen: "And now we have two little rascals living with us~ All thanks to you"

Y/n looks down at the kids, seeing their eyes filled with adoration as they stare up at him. 

Y/n: "I guess you're right. So, Honey...What's for dinner?"

Y/n then pulls away, allowing Gwen to continue cooking as he relishes in the moment of having a family, unaware of the blank orange sky outside.

A phone began dialing a number as Y/n stared at the screen.

D.A.R.C: "Are you certain about this, Y/n?"

Y/n: "...It's worth a shot"

Y/n then placed a phone over his ear as the call successfully went through.