(TVA arc) Finale

Y/n: "We made it..."

After trekking across the floating island in the Edge of Time, we finally stood at the entrance to the citadel.

Nerves starts to tremble with anticipation as we slowly walk up the stairs to the door.

Sylvie: "Aren't you gonna tell me not to kick the door in?

Loki: " It never made a difference"

Sylvie: "Well, if you think it's a bad idea, I prefer you to speak your mind"

Y/n: "Too late"

Before I could even run up and kick the door, the door itself swung open, slowly. This left us stumped as I still had my feet primed to kick.

Y/n: "Okay, is it just me...or is there a ghost inside?"

After putting my foot down, Loki hovers his hand over his weapon along with Sylvie as they began to lead the way.

Once we've set foot inside, the doors began to close, leaving Loki and Sylvie to remain vigilant while I began to admire the decor, keeping vibe with the medieval style decor to go with the citadel.

Crash!

Loki and Sylvie whipped their heads behind them to turn to me with a fallen and broken statue on the floor.

Y/n: "That was already damaged when it fell there"

Sylvie: "Can you take this seriously?"

Y/n: "Hey, I'm trying my best. I can't help it looks like every Potterhead's fantasy in this place"

I continue to look around, walking further into the citadel, walking around awaiting for something or someone that might come out and attack us...

Miss Minutes: "Hey y'all!"

I quickly performed a spin kick out of reflex as Loki and Sylvie drew their blades. As I land in a three point stance and the sudden spike of adrenaline slowly dying down, I look to whom I've kicked to see a hologram of a humanoid clock.

Y/n: "Oh thank Jesus...It was just the mascot"

Sylvie: You again?

Miss Minutes: "Welcome to The Citadel at the End of Time"

Loki: "Come on"

With our guards raised, we began to circle around Miss Minutes, prepping for any attacks that may come surprise us.

Miss Minutes: "Congratulations. Y'all had an awfully long journey to get here. He's impressed"

Sylvie: "Who's impressed?"

Miss Minutes: "He Who Remains"

Loki: "And who is he?"

Miss Minutes: "He created all and he controls all. At the end, it is only He Who Remains. And he wants to offer you a deal"

Y/n: "A deal?"

Miss Minutes began to pace around in the air.

Miss Minutes: "He's been making a few creative adjustments, and he's worked it out so we can reinsert both of y'all back into the Timeline in a way that won't disrupt things"