(S.I.L.K arc) Part 6

'Vent'uring through S.I.L.K's ventilation, Y/n begins to map out the facilities in S.I.L.K's tower.

Y/n: "Looks like Cindy's building an army to fight across universes. The only question is how does she plan on bringing this massive army across dimensions"

Suddenly, the entire building shook, with the epicenter being on the upper floors.

Y/n: "I guess that's one way to tell me where to go"

Shooting out of the vent, Y/n stuck onto the wall before dropping to the ground.

S.I.L.K Mercenary #4: "Subject escaped custody, spread out and find him"

Y/n: "That won't be necessary"

Y/n lands in front of the group of mercenaries nonchalantly.

Y/n: "Hey, do you guys mind if I ask who built your collider?"

S.I.L.K Mercenary #4: "Target spotted, beginning detainment"

Half of the mercenaries pulled out their batons as the other half drew their weapons.

Y/n: "Guess not..."

Y/n web-strike over to the closest merc, closing the distance in an instant. This gave the mercs confidence in the battle, knowing full well that Y/n's webs and gadgets do not affect their armor.

But the confidence soon fades when Y/n's suit shifts to black as a long tentacle sprout from his back and whips it across him. Causing all of the mercenaries to be swept away, while some crash into the wall, knocked out.

With the mercenaries quickly dealt with, Y/n approached the groaning Goon who was sprawled across the floor.

Y/n: "So...what can you tell me about your collider"

S.I.L.K Mercenary #4: *groan* "I don't know what you're talking about"

Pinning the merc with his foot, Y/n leans down, adding pressure to the armor.

Y/n: "I suggest you don't test my patience. Cause my friend can't really control himself. Especially with S.I.L.K goons like you"

Venom then conjures its head out of Y/n's chest and bites the air next to the mercenary's head.

S.I.L.K Mercenary #4: *groans* "You think I'm scared of that thing? My grandma could do better"

Venom: *growl* "Seems like he has nothing else to lose. Let's take a liver from him and work our way from there"

Y/n: "No...I think I have some better"

Y/n took out his phone from his suit, and Y/n began working on the device. The sound of the phone beeping was the only sound filling the conversation until Y/n revealed to the mercenary his bank credentials.

Y/n: "I know your talents are paid. And you'll gladly work for the highest bidder"

Y/n then swiped his screen, revealing the net worth of S.I.L.K and the list of mercenaries on their payroll.

Y/n: "I'm willing to wire you every penny in S.I.L.K's account, as long as you give me what I to know"

S.I.L.K Mercenary #4: "You're bluffing"

Y/n stepped off the mercenary's armor and pressed his screen. A few seconds later, the merc's phone received a notification. He looks over his pocket before back at Y/n.

Y/n: "Go ahead"

Taking his phone out, the Merc was shocked to see that 25% of S.I.L.K's net worth has transferred over to his account.