(Infinity War arc) Part 1

Y/n awoke in his bed by the sound of his alarm and by blinding sunlight from his window.

Groaning awake, Y/n turns in his bed, covering his eyes from the sun before slamming his hand on his nightstand, feeling around for his phone only for it to turn off automatically.

D.A.R.C: "Good morning, Y/n. Another day, another heroic adventure"

Y/n: *groan* "Good Morning..."

May: *distant* "Y/n, breakfast is ready!"

Y/n: *yawn* "Cool! Be down in a minute"

Rubbing the sleepiness out of his eyes, Y/n sat up from his bed before looking over at his nightstand and taking his phone. Heading to the bathroom, Y/n splashed cold water on his face, waking him up even further before opening the cabinet and taking out his toothbrush and toothpaste.

D.A.R.C: "Today's forecast is a clear sunny morning reaching till the afternoon"

Y/n: *brushing teeth* "Cool. Any crime happening lately?"

D.A.R.C: "Not as of this moment. There is also an appearance of the Auriga constellation 10,000 lightyears away"

Y/n: *spits out toothpaste* "I'll be sure to put my phone on the...highest zoom...possible"

Y/n stared blankly at the mirror, a look of confusion apparent on his face.

Y/n: "Wait, I thought that appeared yesterday"

D.A.R.C: "The earth has let to align for the constellation to form yesterday Y/n"

Y/n: "Right...must still be sleepy, I guess"

After doing his morning routine, Y/n heads down to the dining room where May had set up the table for him, with bacon, eggs, and orange juice.

Y/n: "Awesome!"

Leaping across the table, Y/n adjusts himself mid-air to land perfectly onto the chair, sitting properly as May sat down a plate of Y/n's serving.

Y/n: "Thanks, Mom!"

May; *smiles* "Anytime, Sweetie"

Digging into his plate, Y/n began to devour his meal, May sat across and fixed herself a plate.

May: "You're lucky Delmar was open so late at night, nearly forgot to get what I need for breakfast"

As Y/n took a bit of his plate, he pauses. Sliding the fork out of his mouth, Y/n turns to May with a puzzled look.

Y/n: *gulp* "What did you say?"

May: "I had to go to Delmar's late at night for today's breakfast"

Y/n: "So you forgot to get groceries, twice?"

May: "What? No, it's just last night"

May looks up from her plate, seeing her adopted son looking similar to a deer in the headlights.

May: "Y/n, is everything okay?"

Y/n: "...I have to go"

Y/n shoots up from his seat before running up to the stairs to his room.

May: *shout* "Wait, what about your food?"

Y/n bursts through his bedroom door, heading to his closet, and took his Spider-man mask before putting it on. Rushing to the bathroom, Y/n's heart began to race as his H.U.D boots up.

Y/n: "D.A.R.C, run a scan of my brain"

D.A.R.C: "May I ask-"

Y/n: "Just, do it. Please"