(Infinity War arc) Part 2

Arriving inside the ship, Y/n crawls on the ceiling, approaching Tony who is talking to the floating cloak.

Tony: "Wow you're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?"

Y/n: "So as I was saying back at Central Park"

Tony turns around just as Y/n drops to his level.

Tony: "You-"

Before Tony could get his thought across, Y/n immediately webs his mouth shut.

Y/n: "I already know what'you're about to say. I should not be hear and you do not wanna hear it. Can we move on now?"

Tony went to object, only to drop his point.

Y/n: "Good"

Y/n walks over to Tony and takes off the webbing off his mouth.

Tony: "I have some serious questions that I need to ask you"

Y/n: "Trust me, I do too. And they're much weirder than what you've come up with"

Tony: "Woah! Phrasing"

Y/n: "Can we please focus?"

Tony: "Yep, got it"

Y/n and Tony walk up to the edge overlooking Ebony Maw and Doctor Strange.

Tony: "See him down there? He's in trouble. What's your-"

Y/n: "Blow a hole in the side of the ship. I'll web up the wizard so he doesn't fly into space"

Tony: "Wow, that was quick"

Ebony Maw: "Painful aren't they? They were originally designed for microsurgery. And any one of them..."

He turns to see Stark in his Iron Man suit landing behind him.

Ebony Maw: "...could end your friend's life in an instant"

Tony: "I gotta tell you, he's not really my friend. Saving his life is more a professional courtesy"

Ebony Maw: "You've saved nothing. Your powers are inconsequential compared to mine"

Tony: "...Yeah, but the kid's seen more movies"

Tony fires a rocket from his shoulder which pierces the side of the ship and begins to suck everything out, including Ebony Maw. The wizard begins to be sucked out, but Y/n comes in and shoots an impact web to Strange's chest, securing him to the ship as Tony plugged up the hole.

Once the main cockpit was secure, the cloak floats its way over to Strange and wraps around his shoulders.

Strange: "We need to turn this ship around!"

Tony: "Yeah. Now he wants to run. Great plan"

(~???????????????~)

Y/n then grabs his head as he winces in pain, feeling his spider-sense act differently before subsiding.

Tony: "Admit it. You should have ducked out when I told you to. I tried to bench you. You refused"

Wixard: "Unlike everyone else in your life, I don't work for you"

Tony: "And due to that fact, we're now in a flying doughnut, billions of miles away from Earth with no backup"

Y/n: *groan* "Tony"

Tony: "No. You're a stowaway. The adults are talking"

Strange: "I'm sorry, I'm confused as to the relationship here. What is he, your ward?"

Y/n: "My name's Spider-man"

Strange: "Doctor Strange"

Y/n: "Yeah, I already know who you are"

As Y/n begins to ponder the unusual reaction of his Spider-sense, Strange redirects his attention back to Tony.

Tony: "This ship is self-correcting its course. Thing's on autopilot"

Strange: "Can we control it? Fly us home?"

Tony remained focus on the console.

Strange: "Stark?"

Tony: "Yeah"

Strange: "Can you get us home?"

Tony: "Yeah I heard you. I'm thinking...I'm not so sure we should"

Strange: "Under no circumstance can we bring the Time Stone to Thanos. I don't think you quite understand what's at stake here"

Tony: "No. It's you who doesn't understand!"

Tony walked off the console and got up close to Strange

Tony: "Thanos has been inside my head for six years...Since he sent an army to New York and now he's back! And I don't know what to do. So I'm not so sure if it's a better plan to fight him on our turf or his but you saw what they did, what he can do. At least on his turf, he's not expecting it. So I say we take the fight to him. Doctor. Do you concur?"

Strange: "...Alright, Stark. We go to him. But you have to understand...if it comes to saving you or the kid or the Time Stone... I will not hesitate to let either of you die. I can't, because the fate of the universe depends on it"

Tony: "Good. Nice. Moral compass. We're straight"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes...that is in fact it. I told you, this arc is 'boutta be the shortest arc I've made.

Don't worry, I'll make up for it, somehow.

And as always I leave you guys with the usual.

Vote, if you wanna

Share to your friends, if you have any

And I'll see you when I see you.