(Infinity War arc) Part 4

A Breach portal opens in the open part of the rubble and from it, a large muscular alien walks out. No armor, and a gauntlet with 4 glowing gem stones. The Mad Titan, Thanos

Y/n: 'Oh yeah~"

Just slightly above him, in a hammock made up of his webs.

Y/n: "You're definitely the evil boss type"

Thanos: "A child?"

Y/n: "Hey! I turn 18 in a few months, I'm basically an adult"

Thanos: "I take it the Maw is dead. This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission"

Y/n: "Hmm...I'm not too sure about that. I mean, don't get me wrong you look strong and all"

As Y/n continues chatting, he watches Thanos's every step,

Y/n: "But I've saved the world plenty of times, and against people bigger than you"

Thanos: "And where do you think he brought you?"

Y/n: *smirk* "Right where I want you"

Thanos raised a brow at Y/n's claim, that is until a portal suddenly opens from beneath him, causing Thanos to fall through before immediately closing just as it opens, cutting off his arm that wore the gauntlet.

Y/n: "Yes! It worked!"

Tony and the others then come out of hiding to congratulate a job well done.

Tony: "Good work kid"

Quill: "Did we win already!?"

Drax: "I stopped listening after you said, "We need a plan"

Mantis: "Excuse me, but...Does your friend often do that?"

Just as he breathe a sigh of relief, Y/n sees that he was back with Tony and the others planning out their attack.

Y/n: "No...No that can't be..."

Mantis points towards Strange, who's sitting cross-legged, his hands poise in a mystic gesture with the Time Stone suspended between them. His eyes are closed, and his head is jerking rapidly from side to side.

Tony: "Strange, we alright?"

Strange seems to snap out of it as he starts forward, letting out a cry.

Tony: "You're back. You're alright. Hi"

Strange: *panting* "I went forward in time to view alternate futures. To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict"

Quill: "How did you see?"

Strange: "14,000,605"

Tony: "How many did we win?"

Strange pauses a while, looking across everyone present before answering.

Strange: "One"

Tony looks back at Y/n, conflicted and hopeful for Y/n's plan.