(A Very Spidey Vaca-ture arc) Part 7

Mysterio: "You took everything from me!"

Mysterio can be seen battling the Wind Elemental in an abandoned opera room as he shoots beams of green energy.

Mysterio: "This is for my family! Aargh! AAAAARGH!"

Suddenly, Quentin's voice could be heard in the intercom.

Quentin: "Pause"

By the catwalk, a man can be seen eating chips as he oversees a console and a program connected to E.D.I.T.H. The man wore an office uniform with a nametag attached to his left chest pocket with the name William Ginter Riva.

Quentin: "Pause"

William: "Whoop, Sorry"

William sat straight from his slouch before hitting the spacebar on his console, freezing the fight.

Quentin: "Yeah, can you just fast-forward to the end?"

At the bottom of the stage, Quentin Beck can be seen in a motion capture suit.

William: "Yep. Stand by"

The fight then goes on double the speed as Quentin mutters a play-by-play under his breath.

Quentin: "All right, fly, fly, fly, zap, zap, zap. Pause"

The fight freezes in a different frame.

Quentin: "I'm not in love with this choreography, but it'll do. Kill image"

The hologram of Mysterio and the wind elemental disappear.

Quentin: "De-cloak drones"

On command, Several drones appear floating around the room.

Quentin: "All right, weapons"

William: "You want to weaponize?"

Quentin: "Yep"

William: "Weapons only. Stand by"

Once the drones have revealed their weapons, they begin to fly around, simulating the fight with Mysterio and the Wind Elemental.

Quentin: "Nice. Stop. Something...I don't know what it is. It's something just dou- You know what? DOUBLE THE DAMAGE and then run it again"

William: "Yeah- you want me to double it up?"

Quentin: "Yeah"

William: "All right. Cover your ears"

The drone then projects the fight between Mysterio and THe Wind Elemental once again before flying around the room, this time causing more destruction than it did previously.

Quentin: "That is good! That's good. We on schedule?"

William: "Oh, yeah. Uploading software hack to E.D.I.T.H network. With her drones, we'll create an event big enough to cover an entire city.

Quentin Beck: "All right, well done. Make sure every drone is weapons-hot. We need maximum damage"

William: *mutters* "I still can't believe my dinky little software got past this security system"

Down by the lounge area, a man gave his opinion regarding the display. A man by the name of Gutes Guterman.

Gutes: "That is gonna cause a lot of casualties"

Quentin: "Oh, yeah. More casualties, more coverage. I gotta cut through the static. London is a beautiful city, and it will suffer, but they can rebuild. I mean, if I'm the next Iron Man, I need to save the world from an Avengers-level threat"