(Infinity War arc) Part 4

A Breach portal opens in the open part of the rubble and from it, a large muscular alien walks out. No armor, and a gauntlet with 4 glowing gemstones. The Mad Titan, Thanos

Y/n: "Oh yeah~"

Just slightly above him, Y/n is seen laying in a hammock made up of his webs.

Y/n: "You're definitely the evil boss type"

Thanos: "A child?"

Y/n: "Hey! I turn 18 in a few months, I'm basically an adult"

Thanos: "I take it the Maw is dead. This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission"

Y/n: "Hmm...I'm not too sure about that. I mean, don't get me wrong you look strong and all"

As Y/n begins chatting, Tony and the others began silently going to position.

Y/n: "But I've saved the world plenty of times, and against people bigger than you"

Thanos: "And where do you think he brought you?"

Y/n: "Honestly don't care, I assume your home?"

He then smiles fondly, seemingly reminiscing.

Thanos: "It was. And it was beautiful"

Thanos uses the Red Stone on his gauntlet, warping reality to show Y/n his homeworld before it was destroyed.

Thanos: "Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, and not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution"

Y/n: "So you killed your own people? Just because of food shortages?"

Thanos: "But at random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman"

Y/n: "Rightfully so!"

Thanos: *scoff* "I doubt even YOU would understand"

Y/n: "Okay. Last question, How do you pronounce your name?"

The environment around them then changed once again, returning to a more desolate present as Thanos looks at Y/n with a puzzled look.

Y/n: "'cause, I don't know if different species have different pronunciations so I have to clarify"

Thanos; "What are you-"

Y/n: "Is it "Thainoss"? Is it "Thanose"? Is it Fanoss? Is it Vanoss?"

Thanos: "That's-"

Y/n: "Or is it..."

Y/n then rolls out of his hammock before flashing a smug grin.

Y/n: "THE ANUS!"

This causes a vein to show on Thanos's forehead.

Thanos: "I think I've had enough of your insolence"

Y/n: *shrug* "Alright...But I have to warn 'ya. These guys have a hard time accepting "No" for an answer"

Confused, Thanos looks up in time to see a chunk of wreckage coming down on him, and tries to use the Power to stop, but is too late. Crushing him upon landing.

Iron Man: "Piece of cake, Quill"

Tony flies in, passing by Quill.

Quill: "Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off!"

Quill then activates his mask before flying after Tony.

The wreckage on top of Thanos erupts, the pieces glowing with purple. He shouts as he uses the Power Stone to force the pieces at Iron Man.