(Friend or Foe arc) Part 5

Morning came upon the Parker household, Peter is seen walking down the stairs, letting out a yawn before making it to the living room. 

May: "Morning, sleepy head. Breakfast is on the table"

Peter: "Thanks, May"

Rubbing the sleepiness out of his eyes, Peter walks through the living room with the thought of breakfast in his head. His journey was temporarily halted by the sound of characters grunting coming from the couch. 

Looking over, Peter saw Y/n sitting in the living room while on his phone. He leans over Y/n's shoulder and saw that he was playing an RPG game, with Y/n's team facing off against a giant Minotaur. 

Peter: "Holy- You're already at the final boss!?"

This seemed to jolt Peter awake as Y/n was startled by Peter's sudden shouting. 

Y/n: "Jesus! You scared me. And to answer your question, Yeah. I had nothing better to do so I grinded the event dungeon"

Peter: "Wow...guess you really kept yourself busy"

Y/n: "I mean, what else am I supposed to do while on patrol? Not like you were available since you're always with Harry"

Peter could feel the slight disdain in Y/n's voice.

Peter: "...I'm sorry. I know we planned out everything before the school even ends, and we haven't done any of them at all"

Y/n: *sigh* "Doesn't matter now"

Peter: "You're right..."

Peter then left Y/n to head to the kitchen, with a slight somber look displayed on his face. 

Y/n: "Hey...Once you're done eating. Wanna grind some WoW? We can get that item you always wanted"

Surprised, Peter looks back to the couch to see Y/n leaning over the back of the couch as he shoots a smirk in Peter's direction. Immediately lifting Peter's spirit.

Peter: "You're on!"

Y/n: "Great, I'll get the PCs started"

Y/n sits back upright before rolling back on the couch, flipping over it, knocking over a vase as he does so. Thankfully Y/n manages to catch the vase before it falls and put it back in its place before vaulting over the railings of the stairs

May: "Stop flipping around the house! You're making a mess, and you just ate"

Y/n: "Sorry, May. Force of habit"

With that Y/n runs back up to his room as Peter assembled himself a plate.

May: *sigh* "Honestly...that kid is trouble sometimes. Feels like having an unruly son in this household"

Peter: "Speaking of a son...how's it going?"

A proud smile slowly crept up on May's lips.

May: "It's going pretty well, I have a court hearing later in the day. Can you keep him occupied till then?"

Peter: *nods* "Sure, May"

After finishing his breakfast, Peter is now seen in his and Y/n's shared room. He sat in front of his computer with his headphones on as he plays World of Warcraft on his computer. 

Peter: "Careful on your Right Flank, Y/n!"

Y/n: "Yep, I got it"

On the other side of the room, Y/n is seen on his desk with his dual computer set up as he plays World of Warcraft on 2 separate computers, with their own pair of mouse and keyboard, switching frequently.