Chapter 41 - New things

Mikha's POV:

Monday, review day...

I've been wanting to do it for a while but I don't know how to do it. She has been studying hard for several days because she doesn't want her scholarship to go to waste.

She has been reviewing all day and helping our friends when they can't understand a certain topic.

She is intelligent, a bookworm rather. Ate Maloi told me that she's just too persistent in studying.

Flashback

It's Saturday evening and the rooftop's door is still open. So I looked to see if there was anyone else.

And I saw her, frowning while reading some books. She's been studying every day up until dawn.

I somehow noticed that she's a bit stressed because of our upcoming exam and was overthinking about the people who wanted to kidnap her.

She may look strong in front of us, but she can't fool me easily.

Since I'm done reviewing my notes, I helped her study. In the middle of our review, I have an idea but I don't know how to do it, so I need someone to help me.

End of Flashback

*Tok tok tok

Someone: "Pasok!" She shouted at the other side of the door.

Gwen: "Oh hello, Mikhs! What can I do for you?" She said smiling with her headphones on.

"Can you help me?" Nahihiyang tanong ko rito.

Gwen: "About what?" She asked and took off her headphones and placed it beside her.

"We had a short conversation kasi with ate Maloi, and you gave her stress reliever daw." Kwento ko rito at kumunot naman ang noo nito.

Gwen: "Stress reliever?" She asked like she doesn't know what I am saying.

"The chocolates and the gummies." I said and her mouth turned to an 'O' then she pouted.

Gwen: "You wanna eat sweets? Eh diba you're not a fan of sweets?" Sambit nito at napahawak nalang ako sa noo ko. Bakit ba ang hirap sabihin.

"No! Hindi mo nga ako nakikita na kumakain non eh."

Gwen: "Eh ano? Magbubusiness ka ng sweets?" Tanong ulit nito.

"No! I want to do what you did!" I shouted in frustration. Kaya naman napalaki ang mata nito.

Gwen: "OHHHHH! So dumadamoves ka na pala?" Nakangiting sambit nito while teasing me with a smirk.

"So dumadamoves ka kay ate Maloi?" I teased back at her. No one can defeat a Lim.

She was too stunned to speak and her face turned red that made me laugh hard.

"So you really are making a move! Pero bakit ang alam ni ate Maloi is stress reliever?" I said kaya napangiti nalang ito ng alanganin.

Gwen: "Hehe, I didn't confess, I just gave her sweets. Hoping she gets what I want to convey." She said while scratching the back of her head. Ang tangkad na tao pero mahiyain.

"You're so torpe. Paturo ka kay ate Colet, sige ka, baka maunahan ka."

Gwen: "Ehhh! Natatakot ako ma-reject. She's been my crush for two years! Baka maging awkward kung magconfess ako. Tapos layuan niya ako." Malungkot na sabi nito