Chapter 1 - Aiah's

Aiah's POV:

Ring...

It's 6:30 am in the morning and my dream was disturbed by someone. "Arghh istorbo! Malapit na akong ayain ng crush ko makipagdate eh, hays." I open my phone and it's my kuya who's calling ng ganito ka aga. "Lagot ka talaga sakin pag umuwi ka dito kuya Bry!"

OTP...

"It's early in the morning kuya, nasa dreamland pa ako with my crush tapos tatawag ka, madulas ka sana sa harap ng girlfriend mo."

"Whoa whoa, easy lang 'lil tiger HAHAHA just wanna inform you na uuwi ako ng Pilipinas"

"Really? Buti naisipan mo pa."

"Maraiah Queen!"

"Hehe joke lang my oh so lovely kuya."

"Ewan ko sayo. Tumawag ako just to tell you na sunduin mo ako tomorrow, 8 am sharp. 'Wag kang magpapalate kung gusto mong makuha yung mga pasalubong mo."

"Kuya ganon talaga ka-aga?! Really?! Like, wala pang tumitilaok na manok no'n. Arghhh!"

"Sumunod ka nalang hays, ang lakas mo magmaktol dyan pero sa ibang tao
napakabait mo, ichika ko kaya sa buong school niyo 'yang ugali mo."

"Joke lang kuya Bry ehh ito naman 'di mabiro. Mas malala pa 'yang inis mo sa girl na may period ehhh. 'Di ko alam kung sino sa inyo ng girlfriend mo ang babae."

"Maraiah! Ah basta, bukas haa. Mag-ingat ka sa pagpunta mo. Kuya loves you kahit napakakulit mo. And please, crush? Sino 'yan haa?! Maraiah mag-aral ka muna aba!"

"I love you too kuya. See you tomorrow! Crush lang naman eh."

End call...

Third person POV:

Maraiah Queen Arceta, also known as Aiah, is a 21-year-old college student in her third year of Architecture. She is beautiful, intelligent, and kind-hearted. Her inherent beauty really captures the attention of everyone around her. She consistently wins in pageants, as if her beauty and demeanor resemble that of Mother Mary.

Aiah is a kind individual, just like her fellow kind-hearted people. She was raised properly by her parents. She is the youngest child of the Arceta couple, while her older brother, Bryan King, is the eldest.

The Arceta family lives a simple life, emerging from humble beginnings. Through the determination of her parents, they were able to overcome difficulties and achieve a comfortable life.

Aiah is a scholar at one of the most renowned universities in the Philippines, which is owned by the President of the country.

The Arceta couple and President Lim have been friends since childhood. However, due to their current life circumstances, their interactions are limited to protect the Arceta family.

Aiah's POV:

After the call with my kuya, I heard a knock from the door that divert my attention from my phone.