What if- Part 3

What If... Kyoko Never Called?

(From: The Ultimate Matchmaker)

"Come on Shumai~" Kokichi flirted with a sly smirk. "We're lying down in a big, comfortable bed and you're in a bathrobe."

Kokichi grinned seductively and Shuichi blushed and looked away. When Kokichi inched closer, Shuichi didn't move away.

Somebody help...

"K-Kokichi..."

"Shumai..."

Kokichi closed his eyes and Shuichi followed his example.

I'm being hypnotized...

The two got closer and closer until their lips barely brushed together. The time was so close now. Shuichi felt drowsy and strange as he was not used to this foreign feeling of romantic love. Kokichi, however, was on freaking cloud nine. 

Kokichi's hands were on Shuichi's chest and Shuichi, for some reason, had his hand on Kokichi's cheek. There was no one to interrupt this special moment, so the two soon met lips. 

It was a magical and at the same time, weird, feeling. To Shuichi, Kokichi was something forbidden. Kokichi wasn't someone with a good personality, morals, or background. His friends, and even his family, all disapproved of his friendship with him. How would they react if they saw him now, kissing the biggest troublemaker in the school?!

However, despite all these thoughts circling in his head, Shuichi found himself unable to pull away from the charming boy beside him.

Shuichi was warm and loving, sweet and perfect. Kissing him was like kissing a perfect, soft rose petal. Kokichi could taste the lingering flavour of tea and pastries on Shuichi's lips. And he loved it.

Shuichi separated from Kokichi, just a little, to take a short breath, only for Kokichi to pull him back. As the two passionately made out, Shuichi was soon pulled into a position where he was on top of Kokichi, slowly sliding his tongue into the smaller boy's mouth and trailing it gently along the insides of Kokichi's cheeks as he hummed with contentment.

Kokichi's arm snaked up Shuichi's chest, massaging his shoulders for a while before going down to play with his bathrobe.

"N-no!" Shuichi said, pulling away from Kokichi, his face flushed deep scarlet. "I-I'm n-not ready for t-that yet..."

Shuichi got changed into some actual clothing and spent the rest of the evening with Kokichi. It was definitely an experience. Normally, Shuichi would just read a book or study until it was time for bed, but Kokichi didn't allow him one second of reading, no matter how much Shuichi insisted. Eventually, Shuichi just gave in and put his books down.

Somehow, the two ended up chatting for hours. Kokichi flirted with Shuichi the whole night long, cracking jokes here and there until Shuichi's stomach started to hurt from all the laughing. It was probably the most that Shuichi had ever laughed in his entire life.

Before Kokichi and Shuichi knew it, the sky went dark as the moon rose into the cloudless sky, shining brightly upon the building. Soon, it was time for Kokichi to leave. The two went to the semi-circle-shaped balcony, where Kokichi had chosen to leave from. 

"Kokichi, are you sure this is ok...?" asked Shuichi, staring at Kokichi as he clambered over the handrails. "What if you get hurt?"

"Don't worry, Shumai!" Kokichi reassured confidently. "There are a lot of nice thick bushes below that will help to cushion my fall. And either way, there's nothing The Ultimate Supreme Leader can't handle! I'm not made of glass y'know..."