[Random Stuff]

1) I just thought of an amazing AU (or, at least, it sounds amazing in my opinion). Actually, it's pretty similar to the AU I'm currently writing, the super long ones. 

Hajime hates Izuru (or he claims he does). Since practically birth, Hajime has always been jealous of Izuru and his talents and uses every opportunity he gets to bully and degrade him (he might become an unlikable character, but probably not bc people love villains these days, including me). Due to unfortunate circumstances, Hajime abruptly dies a tragic death (let's just say he defended Natsumi when Sato tried to kill her and ended up dying himself). Izuru salvages the remains of his body and uses it to clone him, again and again. If the clone Hajime dies, another will replace him almost immediately.

"Izuru Kamukura... is the culmination of talent; the perfect human being..."

"What the fuck? We didn't ask for your fucking life story!"

"But despite all his accomplishments... despite all his genius..."

"You're amazing. We can't defeat you. We know..."

"...Izuru Kamukura, is nothing without a master..."

2) Imagine this with me: Junko and Hajime having tea in a gorgeous garden, just chatting and discussing ideas on how to torture their siblings even more.

"My Mukuro has been disobeying me lately. She's been like this ever since she came here and made... ugh I can't believe I'm saying this... friends. What new method of emotional abuse should I use to bring my little slave back to her senses?"

"Manipulate her into killing everyone she cares about. Just the guilt alone will be able to crush her mind. And since she's killed all the people in her life, you're all she has left to lean on."

"I see, I see. By the way, did you like the corrosive acid I gave you for your birthday?"

"Oh, I loved it! I poured it all over Izuru's face the other day. He didn't give me any reaction, which is so boring, but just seeing half his face melt off like ice cream gave me all the satisfaction I needed. I just wish I had more."

"That's not fair! I wanna pour corrosive acid over Mukuro's ugly face too! Unfortunately, unlike your Izuru, my Mukuro can't heal herself..."

"Truly a shame. But it's to be expected. After all, your Mukuro has always been inferior."

Just imagine some Ultimate passing by and overhearing this.

Meanwhile, Izuru and Mukuro are on all fours, being their chairs. So while Junko and Hajime are discussing torture methods, those two are just like:

"Hey. How's it going?"

Also, sorry for not uploading anything in a month (exams are hard). But I promise that good stuff is going to come!