Sibling Scenarios

This fic is about what would happen if Shuichi was related to anyone from DRV3. I don't want Shuichi's personality to change too much. I will also say if Shuichi is the older or younger sibling

Not everyone will be included

Rantaro Amami (Older)

Shuichi is the youngest in the entire family. Because all of his other siblings are girls, Rantaro will have a special spot for Shuichi but he will still pay attention to his sisters so nobody will get jealous. Since Shuichi will spend most of his life around females, he'll be able to understand them well and knows what to do in different scenarios. He'll be dragged into a lot of tea parties.

In this scenario, since Rantaro is the older sibling, he'd probably lose Shuichi just like he lost his other siblings (I really don't know what the hell the parents are doing). One way Shuichi can be saved is if he's too scared of the outside world to go adventuring like Rantaro.

When Rantaro loses Shuichi, Shuichi will be scared but someone will find him and raise him. This is how Shuichi will follow in the footsteps of his adoptive family and become a detective. When Rantaro finally sees him again in the killing game, he'll be overjoyed. However, since Shuichi was young when he was lost, he might have forgotten who Rantaro is.

Rantaro's a chill guy, so if Shuichi falls in love with someone, he won't object. However, if Rantaro believes that Shuichi's love interest is a bad match for him, he will try to break them apart nicely.

Rantaro Amami (Younger)

The family is very big because the father keeps remarrying. In this universe, Shuichi will be the first-born son of the original family. He will accept his new siblings with open arms but he might not like the fact that his father keeps remarrying. He will see all of his marriages fall apart and will keep his heart in a cage so that he can avoid the scenario he was forced to live through.

Shuichi will encourage Rantaro about his adventuring dreams but he will not allow his sisters to go with him, fearing for their safety. Shuichi's paranoia will be what keeps his little sisters safe.

If Rantaro secretly sneaks one of his sisters out and loses her, Shuichi will be furious at him. Since Shuichi is a detective, he would be able to pull a few strings and find his sister faster. He will also force Rantaro to promise to not take any more of his sisters out until they are older. This way, only one sister will be lost and not all 12.

Kaede Akamatsu (Older)

Kaede is in love with music and piano, so as Shuichi observes her, he will look up to her and will join her. He will also pick up an instrument and as he grows, he will master it. Kaede will love her brother a lot and will baby him. Together they will perform in shows, but Shuichi will be a nervous wreck all of the time so Kaede will have to calm him down.

Eventually, Shuichi might decide that performing isn't for him and will seek out a new hobby instead. This is when he will gain his Ultimate Talent and enrol in Hopes Peak Academy. In school, he'll stick with his sister and will try to stay away from others but Kaede will force him to socialize.

Kaede Akamatsu (Younger)

While Kaede plays the piano, Shuichi will stick to his books. Shuichi will be a very studious child and if Kaede's grades fall, Kaede's parents will probably compare them (which is what a lot of parents do). Shuichi will help Kaede with her studies and will encourage her to pursue her dream of becoming a musician. After Kaede's first show, he will be waiting with gifts. No matter what happens, Shuichi will always find a way to come to her shows to support her.