Epilogue 1 : Marriage and Honeymoon

Wedding Day

    With deep sincerity from the Valimos 
     Empire, we request your presence to accompany us with incredible pleasure to
    celebrate a union of marriage between

                 Medea Andreas Valimos
                                  and
                   Natalie Wilson Smith

            Friday, the 23rd of September
                             At 8:30 am
         Grand Cathedral, Nicoli's Avenue,
                       Valimos Empire. 

Great wedding invitations in various colours were sent out to invitees ranging from immediate family members to the nobility of the numerous kingdoms, the sovereignty of the Crassore Empire, and the elite of the Angelos Empire. Besides being modest yet luxurious, this wedding theme might easily be used for a natural royal celebration.

To fulfil her vision of a lavish wedding, Medea had settled on the Grand Cathedral, a venue known for its ornate architecture and opulent furnishings, which would serve as the setting for their descent down the cathedral's grand staircase after they had said their vows. So here is where the guests will be waiting, standing to the side as they celebrate the happy couple with a shower of beautiful petals and where Natalie will utilise a touch of magic from the Crassore Empire to reveal a shimmering blend of dark purple and blue from under the brides' veils.

In the Grand Cathedral, guests from all walks of life will enjoy a meal at tables dressed in luxurious purple linens and adorned with gold flatware in a modern and classic pattern. A multi-course meal, including appetisers, a main course, and dessert, will be served to guests as they arrive before the wedding ceremony.

Extravagant chandeliers hang from the lofty ceiling, amplifying lavish settings. To set the mood for a dreamy wedding ceremony, Natalie also wants an orchestra to play for the guests. It will contribute to the air of mysticism and magnificence that pervades the gathering.

Many bouquets of white flowers have been dipped in gold, amethyst, and royal blue, and the aisle is decorated with the traditional ruby carpet that waits to receive the bride. In addition, some beautiful furnishings will be added, including ornamentation on white silk and a touch of dramatic low lighting to complement the dark wood pattern. In a nutshell, their matrimonies were the epitome of elegance and sophistication.

To set the tone for the event, the flower girls and page boys would traditionally take the lead. Girls wear taffeta dresses, while boys don white shirts and shorts. They triumphantly wave flower petals in the air while wearing knee-high white socks and covering their feet with white shoes. It's a lovely sight, especially when adults pay attention to the children. All the children of Hera and Eryx, as well as Apollo and Daphne.

When they reach one of the brides—the Empress, dressed in a magnificent Imperial suit for the occasion—they step to the side and extend their tiny hands. Shoes would also be white to match the rest of her outfit, consisting of a white suit, lavender purple accents, and a dash of gold trimming. Her amethyst hair, smooth as silk, will look fantastic in twisted ponytails.

"Take a deep breath, Medea," Medea tries to reassure herself.

Medea takes their hand, following their whim to go where people would wait for their bride before ascending the small stairs approaching the Cardinal who would be tying the knot today.

"To think that woman would be that nervous for her wedding with Natalie while ferocious on the battlefield," the Cardinal hides his chuckle, looking at the amethyst eyes.

The music changes, indicating the bride is on her way to the aisle. Being accompanied by Hera, the Saintess in Natalie's arms, the Duchess of Light looks ethereal. Medea can feel her heart stop as her amethyst eyes can only focus on her fiancée, from her simple yet elegant bateau neckline dress, with long white glove hug on Natalie's both arms, to her see-through long white veil. Her ruby eyes look so dreamy and elegantly full that the complete look blends in the chignon hairstyle with her golden hair and a tiara.