chapter 4

I'm so sorry, I'm just gonna skip until after like a week or so of the school bc I'm not doing too well at the moment.
Tw abuse

Mui pov

Genya and I were walking back to the dorm, I looked at him. He looked back and we made eye contact, I smiled, we both turned out heads away, either embarrassed or flushed. For me it was flushed, once we got in I immediately fell ontop my bed and layed there, I texted my mum.

Mother🤗
How was day 1 sweetie?

             Good, mum can I ask you a question..

Mother 🤗
Of course sweetie,
What is it?

                          Uhmm, I think I like someone..

Mother🤗
😲
Who?!

                                                  His names genya

Mother🤗
A guy??

                                                               Uhh- yeah.
                                                I'm sorry, it's just..

Mother🤗
I don't mind that it's a guy, I'm just
Happy you found someone :)

Anyway what's his last name??

                                                      Shinzawasagia

Mother🤗
..
I know their father- is genya nice..

                                                                  Yes, very

Mother🤗
Oh, okay then. It's just because his
Father isn't the nicest of people..
Certainly not.

       Okay, imma go hang out with genya now
                                                            Bye Mother!

•read

I put my phone down and looked at genya, after a few seconds he realized I was staring at him. "Oh, hi mui- need something..?"

"Do you wanna do something..?" I look at him, slightly tilting my head. "Movie? Uno? Er-" "Genya, I'm sorry to ask this.." "are you okay..?" "I was talking to my mum just then.." I paused, waiting for his reply "yes?" "Is your dad- uhmm. Nice to you..?"

He froze, he looked sad. "I'm sorry, I was just gonna ask for something.." "Whyd you ask..?" He replied quick enough. He seemed kinda pissed. "Would you like to stay at my house this weekend so you don't have to see him..? my parents would be fine with it.." his face quickly smiled, still sad tho. "Thank you, but if my dad knew I went to someones house, he'd kill me, like actually.." I let out a soft 'ahww' and I hugged him, he hugged me back.

He went on tiktok and I looked over his shoulder, it got to a video it said 'initials that should date' we smirked at eachother, trying to name as many people as we could with those initials until..

We froze, I looked away flustered and so did he, "I mean-" I smirked, trynna get my confidence back and genya..

His nose started bleeding..

I immediately stood up and ran to get tissues, I gave it to him and he stuffed them underneath his nose and sighed.

"What were you saying earlier..?" He said, with a smiling, but concerned look.

I smirked and he turned away flustered, again..

Time skip to later on..

Genya and I were sitting down, we didn't know what to do so I layed down on his lap. I like him, but I do this to other people normally, like my mum.

When I was younger I'd lie down on her lap and she'd stroke and play with my hair.

Genya look flustered as hell. And shocked, "a-ah" He let out, it was like a gasp. I gave him a closed eye smile.

I felt a hand stroking my hair, it reminded me alot of Mother, and It made me happy. It reminded me of when I was younger and got to spend time with her. I opened my eyes, "you good mui?" I nod and sit up. I stood up to grab a brush, and I passed it to him.

I sat unfront of him and he started playing with my hair. The whole time I kept thinking.

How do I confess..?

LMAO THIS IS A RLLY SHORT CHAPTER BUT TY FOR READING

not putting the word count cus it under 700 lol