chapter 23

Mui pov

Gyokko dragged me into the car. He seemed extremely happy for some reason.. I couldn't tell why-

He drove back home but of course made a stop to the store to get alcohol, and pills.. I have no idea why he had pills but it made me feel weird..

He jumped back in the car and kept looking at me while he was driving.. it was really off putting..

"Genyas dad didn't seem to like your hair, did he?~" gyokko started up.

Fuck, of fucking course-

"Oh.. no that was just because of something I did earlier-" I got cut off by him stroking my hair. "Is that so?~" He asks, I nod in reply. "Did he now~ did he?~" he says, i nod in reply. he takes his hand out of my hair but purposely tugs it first. It hurt, but I could take it.. he's done much worse.

"I don't believe you." He says, my heart dropped. He sounded aggressive.. I just sat in silence as the atmosphere changed..

He looked at me, up and down. Specifically at my hair. And I just stared straight ahead. We finally arrived home and I'm guessing yuichiro heard gyokkos car because he ran out and opened the car door for me.

"MUI!!" he says, hugging me really tight. He immediately got me out the car through the hug. "Are you okay?! Did genyas dad hurt you?? Did gyokk-" "yui I'm fine-" I say. He hugged me around the ribs again, and I flinched dur to my stomach injuries and he immediately noticed,

"What was that-" he asked as he slightly backed away. "Nothing, let's just head inside-" I say, he looked really suspicious of me, but he went inside. We sat in our room as I unpacked my stuff, I think he noticed the blood on my shirt from my bag

I saw him look at it and then look at me, he looked pissed. "Yui- it's not-" "lift up your shirt." He cuts me off. "Yui, there's nothing wro-" "muichiro." He says in a very sturn voice..

I got worried.. he's so overprotective.. what if he doesn't let me near genya..

"I didn't get it from genya, I fell out a tree yui, it's okay." I tell him, he obviously knew I was lying but just nodded.

I left what I was wearing on, I changed the shorts tho. Then I lay down in my bed, yui and I don't really have to do much chores on the weekends, other than make dinner.

So I just listened to music for a bit, yuichiro was trying to figure out how to blend markers for the art assessment.

He doesn't do much art, neither do I. But sometimes he tries drawing simple things. I have a picture that he tried to draw of our parents because I don't know what they look like-

(Mui can't remember)

I give him little sketches, and he keeps all of them in a folder, he has one of his favourite cat breed above his bed. Which makes me really happy. He hides the others incase the uppermoons find them.

Actually.. where is that sketch of mum and dad..? I look over to yuis bed side table and take out the folder, he looks at me while I do it but smiles. "You looking for one of your drawings?" He asks. "The one of mum and dad.." I reply, he nods and puts his book down, he grabs something out if his draw and shows me the drawing..

(I don't have the app for the art on this device so I'll put it in the next chapter sorry!)